Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
We guided some folks in a stock 4xe Sahara up Yankee Hill near Idaho Springs. 25 mile lollipop route where they ran mostly on battery.

So quiet! Accustomed to hearing the loud radiator fans on the 2.0 turbos.
Jeep Wrangler JL Trail crawling with battery only 0D3C7873-8A77-4A87-9AC4-11B237C27B2E

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
We guided some folks in a stock 4xe Sahara up Yankee Hill near Idaho Springs. 25 mile lollipop route where they ran mostly on battery.

Jeep Wrangler JL Trail crawling with battery only 0D3C7873-8A77-4A87-9AC4-11B237C27B2E
Great picture! How did the tires hold up? I have a Sahara 4xe on the way and I love everything but the tires. I'd switch them up but they have a crazy long warranty. If they handled that above im sticking with them lol.

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Great picture! How did the tires hold up? I have a Sahara 4xe on the way and I love everything but the tires. I'd switch them up but they have a crazy long warranty. If they handled that above im sticking with them lol.
They got stuck there on their 31” all seasons but it was the hardest part. You can see where we were stacking rocks.

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator

that seems pretty impressive for a plug in hybrid on highway tires

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
But then I’d have to listen to all the rattles!

Kidding. That actually sounds pretty awesome.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I've put mine through some stuff and they have been fine. I get tons of complements on the wheels even though they aren't ideal for trails. They are great road tires and super quiet.

The thing I get annoyed about most is they like to hold small, pea sized, rocks. Every so often I pick up one I can actually feel. If I was on gravel roads on a regular basis I would switch them for sure. They sound like snow tires after some gravel.

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
You may be able to get some decent cash for your stock set. IIRC the stock tires on my Ram were the same ones as mounted on the 4xe 20s.

OP
OP

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
I'm going to probably get some 33's when I need to replace these. But for me the most intense 4x4ing I do is what is in the video, most my off-roading is in the sand at Corolla, and these work fine for that, so I can't justify the expense. And the stock tires are really nice on the road. I just think they look a little silly for a Jeep!

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
I'm going to probably get some 33's when I need to replace these. But for me the most intense 4x4ing I do is what is in the video, most my off-roading is in the sand at Corolla, and these work fine for that, so I can't justify the expense. And the stock tires are really nice on the road. I just think they look a little silly for a Jeep!
Yeah that’s the kind of off-roading I’d be doing. Appearance wise I prefer smaller rims. But on road I think the rim tire combo is best to handle the added torque. As long as they don’t shred the second they hit rocks I’m happy.
Sponsored