Tracking order code for 2020 JL

Arif

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
From searching other threads, found out how to get the status of my order. I can see the build and the sticker details,as updated yesterday, when I input the VIN # or the nickname. In the COMPLTED ORDER tab, I can see my JL listed, as well. What does this mean (completed orders) ? Also, how do I find at what stage the order is at (the codes). One thread suggested to go to JEEP.COM, CONTACT US, CHAT, but dont see any "contact us" tab. The only CHAT I see is the "Dealer Chat" - Is this what it is, in which case I can directly go to my dealer sales guy and ask him (which I dont want to, as I want to track online, myself).
Sponsored

OP
OP

Arif

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Connected to the CHAT. This is the message I got, after providing all my privacy related information first :
"like you will have to contact your selling dealership for information on your order. I do apologize, due to Canadian Privacy Laws US Customer Service cannot provide customer order status updates" :-(

OP
OP

Arif

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ANYONE? Is there a way to find out what stage the order is at (the codes) ? Is there a Link for Canadian Customers ? The link sent by DatsunX3 seems to be for USA customers only.

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
ANYONE? Is there a way to find out what stage the order is at (the codes) ? Is there a Link for Canadian Customers ? The link sent by DatsunX3 seems to be for USA customers only.
I'm in the USA, so I wasn't aware it didn't work in Canada. I don't know if Canada has their own system? Hopefully someone else does.
Sponsored