Top Up

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I know this is going to piss many people off but I gotta say it. Its 90 degrees out, and we just went through a long winter with pretty much no spring her in NY. Yet on a daily basis I see people riding around in their jeeps with the top up, windows on/closed and obviously the AC on. Just burn me up to the point I want to get out and damn near slap them.
Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
I guess this is why you see softops slashed sometimes... a purist Jeeper did it.

Jokes aside, I'm more pissed off at FCA for not making a hardtop option that's convertible. Where would it go? Well that's why designers are on the payroll.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I have to put my Jeep's top on and pull it back off all the time. I'm not parking her downtown in a lot and be by her lonesome all day where who knows what someone would do to her. Just ain't happening. Scoff at me all you want. It's my Jeep and I be makin' the payment, not you.

On a side note, I also had to put her top on to go pick up my grandsons from my daughter, 4 hours away from home. Her youngest son has a form of autism and the noise and wind he cannot handle.

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Had my doors off with a safari top on for the last 4 days in this heat. Put them back on last night for the rain that passed through.
Sponsored