First Name
Ryan Tuthill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Punk’n
Occupation
USAF SF
So I bought a Top Lift Pro the other day and put it together and LOVE it. My question is the green is rubbing off on my white too and I’m not sure how far forward or back to place it because I think I’m placing it too far back seems like it’s very back heavy. Just looking for advice Thanks!
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

Hava-Jeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Huntington Beach, CA / Lake Havasu City, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon,
Occupation
Retired
So I bought a Top Lift Pro the other day and put it together and LOVE it. My question is the green is rubbing off on my white too and I’m not sure how far forward or back to place it because I think I’m placing it too far back seems like it’s very back heavy. Just looking for advice Thanks!
I center mine in the middle. No contact with the green. I also add the supports after I roll it into the garage.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Mine (now sold because I bought sky one touch) had rubber pads on top so the green never came in contact with my hard top. I also had the same concern as you when I first used it and picked up from as far forward as possible. When fall came and I attempted to reinstall the top the lift would stop at my bumper before the pins were lined up. Afterwards I always lifted from the very back of the top. Never a problem. Just unbolt, unwire, Lift and roll back nice and easy. Once clear of the Jeep, set your stabilizer bars, lower the top being careful of your open back window on the lift bar and you’re good to go.
Sponsored