Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
It has been confirmed that the boxes locking up was a result of freezing temperatures. Both times my 2018 locked up it was near freezing.
Sponsored

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I also feel at times it’s better or worse than others, I believe it seems to be related to ambient temps. Usually a bit less floaty and loose when temps are cool in my experience with both my Jl’s
yep. same. It was super obviously last week. After temps got above 70 and then the added temps from driving for 5 hours.... it got really loose. We parked and the temps cooled down and it was back to "normal" again. I've honestly never really even noticed it prior to this trip but it was night and day difference.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
hey Chris, will the Synergy track bar/sector shaft brace make any difference to how the steering box feels? I read the description about it prolong the life. I already have your drag link and tie-rod.
Marcus at @River City Offroad installed one and said it made a noticeable difference in firming up the steering. I haven't personally put any miles on it yet. I've mostly driven our JLU with PSC steering.
Sponsored