Switch Panel Help!

Rmessi88

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sting gray
So I'm looking for a switch panel for my 2019 JL, but I'm having a hard time finding one with a three way switch. Any help would be great Thank u in advance.
Sponsored

Tellurian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m not sure if there are any specifically for Jeep - i.e. marketed for Jeep in general or the JL model.

Out of curiosity, what is the setup you’re attempting? Are you wanting to have two separate switches controlling a single set of lights or do you simply want to introduce a wireless remote to control a device but not have to be in the cabin to do so?

You could also look into RV accessory switches. If anything, it might get you closer to finding something similar to what you’re envisioning.

OP
OP

Rmessi88

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sting gray
So I'm looking for a switch set up for lights and also for a aftermarket seat heater from bartact. I don't want to just punch holes in my plastics for the two switches they supply. So I need a switch panel system that that can have or add three position switches too.

Tellurian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah, gotcha. I misunderstood and thought you were looking for a 3-way switch which allows for one device to be controlled by two switches from two different locations.

Not too sure about a panel with the option of a 3-position switch.
Sponsored