Not open for further replies.

AgentWolf

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hi Everyone! We now have pricing and ship dates!

Deck, Slide, and Silo will be available for pre-order on our website starting tomorrow at noon EST. We have some steep discounts happening for pre-order sales. Within the next week or so we'll have some video content to showcase the products and how they work. There is a limited quantity available for pre-order to ensure we can keep up with demand.

All pre-orders will ship on or before 3/1/21.

Base Item MSRP and Pre- Order Pricing is listed below:
Deck//JL- $525.00 - $420.00
Slide- $950.00 - $760.00
Silo- $800.00 - $640.00
------------------------
Extras and Add ons
Backstop Add on for Slide- $125.00
Hard Coat Anodizing- $160.00 (Per Slide or Silo)

You can also use code WRNGLRFORUM21 at checkout for an additional 5% off.

*Prices shown do not include applicable taxes or shipping.

As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
What’s the website link?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
How is this platform secured down?
It attaches to the factory mounting points for the rear seat. I've attached a few screen grabs from cad to help illustrate.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 11.53.19 PM

Theres an aluminum chassis integrated on each side of the baseplate that interfaces with all three seat mounting points. To install the baseplate, you line up the front hooks and then drop it into place. Once laid in position, the locking tabs shown in red are slid forward to lock it down.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 11.52.11 PM

Once it's locked in, the top plate attaches to the baseplate via 5 machine screws. No drilling required and install/uninstall happens in about 5 mins.

We are aiming to have a video out this week to give an overview of the whole system with subsequent videos that walk through install, etc. I'll be sure to post links here as soon as they are up.

Sponsored

drivingfool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4XE Rubi
Do you have to pull or cut any carpet to install the deck?

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
does it fit with the floor mounted sub-woofer?
The factory floor mounted subwoofer shouldn't be an issue. The system leaves the rear pull-up panel completely unobstructed.

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Do you have to pull or cut any carpet to install the deck?
It installs directly over the carpet. If you want to run without carpet, there is a neoprene pad we can provide that is placed underneath to dampen vibration and prevent paint damage to the tub.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I missed this thread until today. The platform is interesting to me. Thank you for showing the 2-doors some love!

Sponsored

Wingnut755

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep rubicon
Can you custom make a slide for a Alpicool LGCF45? That would also attach to the Silo
and Finally a design for us 2 door guys

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Can you custom make a slide for a Alpicool LGCF45? That would also attach to the Silo
and Finally a design for us 2 door guys
We can certainly look into it. Just sent you a note with some more info.

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Hi All,

I finally had some decent weather and a free afternoon to do a quick walk around of our 2-door JL. Not entirely up to my ideal content production standards, but hopefully it provides a helpful closer look. As always, feel free to drop us a note if you have any questions.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Hi All,

I finally had some decent weather and a free afternoon to do a quick walk around of our 2-door JL. Not entirely up to my ideal content production standards, but hopefully it provides a helpful closer look. As always, feel free to drop us a note if you have any questions.
Thanks for the upload. I thought the mil-spec hard anodized would be black like an AR. I am still on the fence on if I will permanently remove my rear seat and if I do, I will run this all the time with a fridge. I like the look of the seat with the top down and how I can hide small stuff back there with the seat up; but no one seems to ever volunteer to sit there. So ultimately I will probably remove it In favor of function. Your setup is more useful all the time, rather then some of the time for me...

I like your setup still keeps a large area in the back for other gear, keeping it easy to access. But I really like the floor system from Goose Gear, it does the entire floor all the way back to the tailgate (only I am not crazy about the small door area it uses for in floor storage). Their setup puts the kitchen back by the tailgate and extra storage forward behind the seats, very annoying (while blocking off the in floor storage if you use their kitchen system). But combined with their floor and your storage system would be perfect in my eyes (unless you can come up with a larger second floor system).

I will say, I am truly excited and will preorder this, hopefully in black. I see this as a major seller for you.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! 7110569B-A534-4E6B-85D4-C39627F87F6D

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Thanks for the upload. I thought the mil-spec hard anodized would be black like an AR. I am still on the fence on if I will permanently remove my rear seat and if I do, I will run this all the time with a fridge. I like the look of the seat with the top down and how I can hide small stuff back there with the seat up; but no one seems to ever volunteer to sit there. So ultimately I will probably remove it In favor of function. Your setup is more useful all the time, rather then some of the time for me...

I like your setup still keeps a large area in the back for other gear, keeping it easy to access. But I really like the floor system from Goose Gear, it does the entire floor all the way back to the tailgate (only I am not crazy about the small door area it uses for in floor storage). Their setup puts the kitchen back by the tailgate and extra storage forward behind the seats, very annoying (while blocking off the in floor storage if you use their kitchen system). But combined with their floor and your storage system would be perfect in my eyes (unless you can come up with a larger second floor system).

I will say, I am truly excited and will preorder this, hopefully in black. I see this as a major seller for you.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! 7110569B-A534-4E6B-85D4-C39627F87F6D
Thanks for reaching out! It's funny that you mention the black finish color as we've been working with our local anodizer over the past few weeks and we will be making some changes to standard finish options across all of our products very soon. (Yes black will be available as a standard option.)

As for the attached photo, pre- sales will be live this week. We'll have a thread up with more details and pricing this Thursday.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.