First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Hi JL Wrangler Forum! We are announcing our new storage system specifically designed for the 2-door wrangler JL. It's a 3 part system that uses an easy-to-install cargo deck to get the most out of your space in the 2-door JL. We will have pricing and dates for first round of shipping available next week. In the meantime, check out this overview below!

Complete Storage System.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_0819

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deck // JL.

The Deck // JL installs onto the factory brackets for the rear seat. (Rear seat must be removed for this system.) It installs right on top of the factory carpet, which makes it super easy to install and remove. No carpet? No problem. There's an optional gasket that can be installed under the deck to protect the tub of your wrangler and provide vibration dampening if you run without the factory carpet.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_0556

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slide.

Next up is Slide. Slide is currently compatible with the Yeti Tundra 45 and Grizzly 40qt coolers. (Yes, there are plans to expand compatibility in the near future.) This system provides easy access to your cooler from the back of the jeep, while keeping it secure. The surrounding aluminum chassis allows you to make the most out of the space in your jeep by providing flat storage directly above the cooler. No more unpacking the whole jeep to get in and out of your cooler! Slide can be installed stand alone or with the Silo drawer module.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! tempImagePvo9eQ
Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_0561

With the optional Backstop panel, you can add even more storage behind the driver and passenger seats.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! tempImageY0Wi4u

Silo.

Finally, the addition of the Silo drawer module adds a secure way to store tools, recovery gear, camp kitchens and more. The drawers allow for quick access to gear while keeping things clean and organized. The silo drawer module can be installed stand alone or on either side of the slide system.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! tempImage2Cbept
Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_0741

Some other key features and FAQ:

Why is everything mounted in the middle of the jeep instead of the back?

There are a couple of reasons:
  • You get to keep some flexible storage space that's directly accessible by the tailgate. Whether it's for groceries, 4 legged riding partners, preparing food at camp or anything else you use your jeep for- Having that flexible space in the back is key. (You also get to keep your handy storage under the floor if you don't have the factory subwoofer.)
  • This setup keeps all the weight of your gear as centered as possible. This means that both the front and rear axle share the load. This helps preserve your ride height and maintain the best center of gravity possible when you are carrying a lot of gear on the trails.

What colors or finishes are available for these products?

Each module comes in bare 5052 aluminum finish or an optional upgrade to a hard anodized coating. Custom color anodizing is available upon request, but comes with a longer lead time and an additional fee.

Where is all of this made?

All of these products are proudly manufactured and assembled here in Pittsburgh, PA.

As mentioned above we will have introductory pricing and projected shipping dates available next week. Check out the link in the signature below for more info and be sure drop us a note if you have any questions!

IMG_0819.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg

tempImageA909RL.jpg

tempImageCt5shb.jpg
Sponsored

Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
This is genius! Very interested. What is the deck made out of? Could you mount a hilift jack to the top of the deck/silo?

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I have a 4 door, but I really like this. I've been drawing up my own plans for an extruded aluminum drawer system.

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
This is genius! Very interested. What is the deck made out of? Could you mount a hilift jack to the top of the deck/silo?

Thanks for your interest! The deck is made from a coated birch plywood. I'm not usually a fan of organic materials for something like this, but it's lightweight and really strong once coated. There's a pattern of threaded holes in the deck that matches up with Slide, Silo, ETC. But the wood substrate of the deck also allows you to fasten or easily add mounting points if you want to build your own setup or include other systems.

And absolutely. The top of the system has exposed tracks so you can bolt up a number of things. We do have plans to add some equipment specific mounting options to the system but the track will readily take cargo tie down points, quick fist clamps, and many other options as is. On the prototype we've been running generic tie down rings and Rok straps to secure loose gear, and bags.

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_0999
Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_1001

Sponsored

Punk'n2doorsport

First Name
Willian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL wrangler sport, 6spd manual, 3.6L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trucker
Vehicle Showcase
AMAZING, this is exactly what i want!! Only snag being i might need to make my own fridge slide becsuse im currently running a unique fridge, do you think the bottom drawer could be set up as a battery tray if getting the base and silo
Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_20201118_201558_724

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
AMAZING, this is exactly what i want!! Only snag being i might need to make my own fridge slide becsuse im currently running a unique fridge, do you think the bottom drawer could be set up as a battery tray if getting the base and silo
Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_20201118_201558_724

We have a silo variant on it's way that should house a group 31 battery nicely. We also do custom work and product retrofits, so feel free to drop us a direct message and I can get you some more info.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Does the deck have the ability to allow for easy access to the rear footwells? Nice, well thought out system by the way.

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Does the deck have the ability to allow for easy access to the rear footwells? Nice, well thought out system by the way.
Yep, It's set up so you can access the rear footwell with front seat pulled forward. When the seat is back in the normal position it closes off the space and keeps things contained. We like to stash recovery gear and spare parts down there often. and thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL Storage System for 2-door Owners! IMG_0995

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Wow, looks like you've thought of everything, well done @AdvDegree and really top-notch materials throughout!

Sponsored

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Any updates on pricing or availability?
We are working with one last vendor to get everything set up. But check back here tomorrow at 5pm EST. I'll have a follow up post with pricing, availability, and discount codes then. Sorry for the delay!

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Hi Everyone! We now have pricing and ship dates!

Deck, Slide, and Silo will be available for pre-order on our website starting tomorrow at noon EST. We have some steep discounts happening for pre-order sales. Within the next week or so we'll have some video content to showcase the products and how they work. There is a limited quantity available for pre-order to ensure we can keep up with demand.

All pre-orders will ship on or before 3/1/21.

Base Item MSRP and Pre- Order Pricing is listed below:
Deck//JL- $525.00 - $420.00
Slide- $950.00 - $760.00
Silo- $800.00 - $640.00
------------------------
Extras and Add ons
Backstop Add on for Slide- $125.00
Hard Coat Anodizing- $160.00 (Per Slide or Silo)

You can also use code WRNGLRFORUM21 at checkout for an additional 5% off.

*Prices shown do not include applicable taxes or shipping.

As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
We are working with one last vendor to get everything set up. But check back here tomorrow at 5pm EST. I'll have a follow up post with pricing, availability, and discount codes then. Sorry for the delay!
No worries, thank you very much!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.