David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Good news I did what you said used Jeep chat got my vin number status is parts gathering and scheduling, it is a pity my local dealer couldn’t do this
There ya go. Time to settle in and wait for it to ship.
Congrats.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
Frame this. So, in a few weeks when its not moving you can remind yourself how happy you were.
I am just glad I got a vin number I know it will be next year which is good because it means a even bigger down payment

Sponsored

Joanie0713

First Name
Joanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
I ordered my 2022 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten my VIN nor has my dealer given me my VON. I got on the Jeep Chat and asked for them to look up both and they said they couldn't do that for me?!.!

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
I am just glad I got a vin number I know it will be next year which is good because it means a even bigger down payment
...and if you have a trade in, it's likely that it's increasing in value while you wait for your new Jeep.

OP
OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...and if you have a trade in, it's likely that it's increasing in value while you wait for your new Jeep.
Well I sold my 2020 Rubicon 2dr v6 manual about a month ago it had 10000 miles on it with carmax they give me more money than my local dealer with whom I have placed my 2022 rubicon extreme recon package with . I made a lot of money which allowed me to upgrade but I am not stuck we have still 2 Jeeps at home a 2020 2 dr Willys v6 manual and a 2010 Rubicon 2 dr manual with the 3.8

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
I ordered my 2022 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten my VIN nor has my dealer given me my VON. I got on the Jeep Chat and asked for them to look up both and they said they couldn't do that for me?!.!
I got a VON the day I ordered and the VIN about 5 days or so later. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Benedict chu

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 328 wagon
Questions : I ordered a 2022 rubicon xtreme recon and assumed that I don’t wouldn’t get one till production started in December

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Questions : I ordered a 2022 rubicon xtreme recon and assumed that I don’t wouldn’t get one till production started in December
Well that is what I thought a member of this forum told me about Jeep chat contacted them give them my von number and told them it has been a week since I placed my order and no vin number they where able to give me my vin number right away, and my local dealer couldn’t do this for me

Benedict chu

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 328 wagon
Well that is what I thought a member of this forum told me about Jeep chat contacted them give them my von number and told them it has been a week since I placed my order and no vin number they where able to give me my vin number right away, and my local dealer couldn’t do this for me
Did you also purchase a 2022?