Sponsored

Steering Upgrade Explanation for Dummies...

OP
OP
Cleoncini

Cleoncini

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So I'm in the same spot, as my Metalcloak GameChanger 3.5" lift was done yesterday, and I'm on 37's. How do you decide between 1 ton vs 2.5 ton steering kits?
I am jealous that yours has been done.. I am still awaiting on my lift to come in. I did a lot of reading on here and it just seemed that a good majority went the Synergy route and had zero complaints (drag link issues as an exception). Also, I ordered my kit yesterday from Northridge and I am already getting it delivered today, minus the track bar/sector shaft brace being on B/O.
Sponsored

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
So I'm in the same spot, as my Metalcloak GameChanger 3.5" lift was done yesterday, and I'm on 37's. How do you decide between 1 ton vs 2.5 ton steering kits?

Beefier steering is the difference. For aluminum set up, CAVFAB, which comes with steer marts ends. If you want strong steering I would wait till Currey comes out with their steering set up. The stock will hold up.

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Not to hijack thread... but is Synergy better than Yeti from Steer Smarts? Getting a lift here in a few weeks with 37s and wondering if I should be pricing Synergy? Daily driver here too
Sponsored