Sponsored

Steelie beadlocks

ArizonaJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR
I posted this in the wheel section but got 0 replies so sorry for reposting but maybe someone who is knowledgeable doesn't go into that section much.

So I been researching beadlocks and have found 99% of them to be out of my price range that I want to spend until I seen a post on a local Facebook Page.

Crawl Works Machine and Fab
https://www.crawlworks.net/beadlock...0a8pOlrrAWHXqUykcxuJvT0woGFV3pK7i62PH7YCbw5Kk

Anyone have any input on these? It seems to be a good price, but I am not finding many steelie beadlocks on the vendor sites I go to.

And what about thickness any advantages of either 3/16 vs 1/4 obviously one will be heavier and stronger. What thickness would the "normal" person want?

Other then aesthetics why am I not seeing very many steel beadlocks for sale?
Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I’ve never heard of that company. I took a gander at the website, all I found was beadlock rings and rock rings. I didn’t see a complete wheel. My recommendation, (not that I’m an expert or anything), is stay with a reputable company.
Take a look at Method Wheels, they manufacture the best wheels is the market.

Also ask yourself if you need beadlocks? Or is it more of a follow the crowd thing? There is a lot of maintenance that comes with running beadlocks. If beadlocks are not in your price range look into conventional wheels. I’ve seen many Jeeps wheel on non beadlocks without issues. I’m currently running AEV Borah wheels with rock rings, I’ve been able to air down to 18psi with no issues.
But in the end it’s what you think is best for your Jeep.

TOTL Innovations

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.totlinnovations.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK
Those are just rings. You still have to buy wheels and do A LOT of labor. If you pay someone to do that labor, you will probably be at or over the cost of other beadlocks out there.

The other issue to consider is if this work is done manually, those wheels will most likely be quite a pain to balance out.
Sponsored