Stealth Xpel on Firecracker Red?

BSjeep

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Hey, has anyone here done Stealth Xpel on a firecracker red Rubicon or any wrangler?

My next Rubicon will be coming in next month and I’m looking into wrapping the whole thing with Stealth Xpel but can’t find any sample photos of what a firecracker red wrangler in stealth looks like.
Sponsored

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
It's gonna look sick, that's how it's gonna look!

If I had to guess, it will look like Brad's gladiator from TrailRecon. His was a wrap, not just a matte clear, but for comparison, this is what I'd expect:

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

I have xpel on my granite crystal metallic. The top of the hardtop was the only section they couldn't do with ppf but they could do vinyl so I found a matching color. They were able to do the curves of the side cowl pieces and even the hinges. No one ever knows it's wrapped unless I mention it.

OP
OP
BSjeep

BSjeep

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's gonna look sick, that's how it's gonna look!

If I had to guess, it will look like Brad's gladiator from TrailRecon. His was a wrap, not just a matte clear, but for comparison, this is what I'd expect:

Thank you sooo much sharing that link! That helps a TON!

OP
OP
BSjeep

BSjeep

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have xpel on my granite crystal metallic. The top of the hardtop was the only section they couldn't do with ppf but they could do vinyl so I found a matching color. They were able to do the curves of the side cowl pieces and even the hinges. No one ever knows it's wrapped unless I mention it.
Awesome! Luckily I’ll have a sky one touch roof so they won’t have to worry about the top. Did you take your decals off before the PPF was put on or did you put the wrap on top of hood decals and everything?

Sponsored

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

Awesome! Luckily I’ll have a sky one touch roof so they won’t have to worry about the top. Did you take your decals off before the PPF was put on or did you put the wrap on top of hood decals and everything?
They took all of them off, ordered new ones and put them back on over. I left off the unlimited sticker on the fender but kept the rubicon on the hood, diesel badge on the rear and jeep on the fender in front of the door.
I would highly recommend going to a shop that doesn't use the precut xpel. The place I went to took everything off (door handles, hood vents, fender flares, hardtop, rubber window trim, fuel filler door, etc) so they could tuck the edges and eliminate as many seams/visible edges as possible. It's pricey paying for all of that labor but I'm very happy with the outcome. They sent me update videos as they did it and I had to sit down seeing it dismantled with less than 100 miles on it.

Farley75

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Rubion TJ - 2022 Jeep Rubicon 392(Soon)
Occupation
System Administrator
I have a granite crystal Metallic 392 coming. Did you wrap yours in the Stealth or Ultimate? Either way can you post a couple pics please?

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

I have a granite crystal Metallic 392 coming. Did you wrap yours in the Stealth or Ultimate? Either way can you post a couple pics please?
I have the ultimate.

Let me know what else you want to see. I dont have any real closeups on my phone atm but I can upload some next week.

20210604_205119.jpg

20201210_075512.jpg

Farley75

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Rubion TJ - 2022 Jeep Rubicon 392(Soon)
Occupation
System Administrator
I have the ultimate.

Let me know what else you want to see. I dont have any real closeups on my phone atm but I can upload some next week.

Jeep Wrangler JL Stealth Xpel on Firecracker Red? 20201210_075512

Jeep Wrangler JL Stealth Xpel on Firecracker Red? 20201210_075512
thanks for the pics. Did your installer do the pre cut kit or do the freehand?

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

thanks for the pics. Did your installer do the pre cut kit or do the freehand?
Freehand

Here are a few more. I'm sure you can find the seams/edges if you look closely.
First picture-Tailgate hinge is not covered but the body around the tail light and the tailgate itself are covered.
Second picture-Tucked edges behind the window seals.
Third picture-The windshield one is the most obvious but it is smooth. Close your eyes and run your finger over it and you'd never know.
Fourth picture-Almost all of the hinge is covered, bolt heads are not. I pointed out in red what may look like an edge but is not, just the light hitting the curve of the paint.

20220125_101859.jpg

20220125_101927.jpg

20220125_095936.jpg

20220125_095749.jpg
Sponsored