FL_PUNK'N_JL

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Don't know any either, we should start our own though @4wrangler
@lookitsadam it would be nice to find out who else is out there looking for a group to meet every now and then and not have a required wheeling trip.
I'm in the Tampa/ St. Pete area as well. Id be down for a meet up anytime!

Sponsored

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Does anybody know of any public light trails in the Tampa/Sarasota area? I'm itching to get out and explore but everything around here is so urban I've resorted to driving through construction sites after hours! I don't have the time to make a full weekend trip to Ocala or Big Cyprus but any dirt or forest roads around here would be nice for now.

Cmarr22

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Does anybody know of any public light trails in the Tampa/Sarasota area? I'm itching to get out and explore but everything around here is so urban I've resorted to driving through construction sites after hours! I don't have the time to make a full weekend trip to Ocala or Big Cyprus but any dirt or forest roads around here would be nice for now.
Richloam Wildlife Management Area
Never been but have this on my list of FL off road areas just from searching around. hope this helps!

FalKor JLU

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Following... I haven’t done much Bc of work... but would like to join...

Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone hitting up cars and coffee palm beach this weekend?
I'm going to try and order my JL this weekend, if 2018 ordering is still open. If not, I'll may head up to cars and coffee. Is it going to be at the Outlet Mall again?

GoGators353

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I went up but didn't see many Wranglers, TONS of Mustangs; we all need to plan it out for the next one.

GoGators353

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Corbett is fun, I want to head back out. Jupiter Jeep club members go every once in a while but if you have some others, I’m down.

Last trip
19494478-2CB1-4C3D-924C-DA6C3B4D3B31.png

From Ft Lauderdale, looking for someone to go wheeling with. This pic is from JW Corbett wildlife mgmt area

20181013_170252.jpg

View attachment 100854
[
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0