Sponsored

Soft Top window storage recommendation

ashegam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2DR Willys Sports
Looking for a 2dr soft top JL window storage. I see a ton on amazon but many complain about the zippers tearing apart and general quality to be low.

Any recommendations from first hand experience? I don't want to drop hundreds of $ on a storage bag so go recommending one made out of space suit material either.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Looking for a 2dr soft top JL window storage. I see a ton on amazon but many complain about the zippers tearing apart and general quality to be low.

Any recommendations from first hand experience? I don't want to drop hundreds of $ on a storage bag so go recommending one made out of space suit material either.
My first hand experience:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-soft-top-window-storage-bag-review.13235/

Still love it after nearly 5 years of use.

RBII

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Jeep Rubicon, 2006 TJ Jeep Rubicon
Mopar #68358392AC - $107 w/ tax.
Good quality, fit, form and function.

Last edited:

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I went with the cheap-o Amazon version. I don't plan on driving around with the windows in the storage bag in the back of the Jeep. Once I remove them, they'll likely live in the garage until they need to be reinstalled. So they just need to be covered to keep the dust off. If the zipper fails it's not that big a deal to me.
Sponsored