mer43

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 ZJ 5.9, '18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for reply. I like the idea but my only experience is with full soft tops. On a hot summer day they were hot to the touch, very hot. When off the sun really beat down on you. I guess if the sun wasn't 12 o'clock high, you would have some relief. Black looks good on your rig. I like the tan seats and is something I still want to do. Tan sunrider would be my choice.
Sorry, I didn't fully get what you were asking at first. NO, it's really no different than the hard tops. In fact, it might be a little cooler. Those hard tops are really baking in the summer sun. You can open and close the sunrider with one hand, at a stop light in 5 seconds, so it's really not a concern.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mer43

mer43

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 ZJ 5.9, '18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Did the RPM tie rod and drag link take out any of the wander? I’ve got it in the cart but I’m torn between synergy and rpm. Or even doing it at all if it doesn’t help. Thanks
Yes, it did, actually. But we NOW know the steering box is a big part of that too. The nice thing is that the RPM tie rod ends are the correct size for the JL knuckles, and not some shimmed down piece with a spacer like they do in the S.S.

I have a Falcon stabilizer that I took off a long time ago. RPM has some hardware to help mount it in my upper location. Probably put that bad boy back on, next.