Sky one touch

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Know this has been asked a million times but can’t find the specific threads...I’m picking up my sky one touch JLUR any day now and want to ask the group what everyone has done to maintain?

I remember reading of some adding some boat canvas spray but can’t find it...any tips or ideas help, first jeep and first convertible
Sponsored

jeepscout

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Vehicle Showcase
I’m using Aerospace 303. Seems to work well.

Sponsored

emarrero

First Name
Ely
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
i write code
They have several types of protectors but the one I use is for marine vinyl, leather, plastic.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0004ELKC4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
That stuff is great on the plastic and vinyl. I've used it for years to keep my boat looking great and protect against UV damage. No oily finish like some other wet-look protectants. For fabric, though, I would use the 303 Fabric Protectant. One good application per year has worked for me on the water.

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional
Man- that's an old post! When I'm washing, I just scrub it with a soft bristle brush and the Adam's car wash soap I use for the rest of the Jeep. Every third wash or so I use the Bestop Protectant for Twill Fabric, since that's what it's made of.
Sponsored