Sjpunx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Sport S, Rock krawler 2.5, 33's, Yukon 4.11 and many more mods
Vehicle Showcase
So I got some Yukon 4.11 gears for my JL sport s with Dana 30/35. I'm looking for shim kits it's for both, but seem to be having a hard time finding them. Does anyone know where I might be able to find these?
Sponsored

danelizer

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Business Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Sjpunx. I was in the same boat. No luck finding shims kits other than in the master overhaul kits and some differential packages. So I finally bought the master kit. Maybe some nice guy around here has some left over and can pass extras on to you. I haven't changed my gears out as of yet. Maybe next month when I get enough free time. I might have some Dana 30 shims left over that I can send you if you still need them.
Jeep on!

OP
OP

Sjpunx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Sport S, Rock krawler 2.5, 33's, Yukon 4.11 and many more mods
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Sjpunx. I was in the same boat. No luck finding shims kits other than in the master overhaul kits and some differential packages. So I finally bought the master kit. Maybe some nice guy around here has some left over and can pass extras on to you. I haven't changed my gears out as of yet. Maybe next month when I get enough free time. I might have some Dana 30 shims left over that I can send you if you still need them.
Jeep on!
Totally didn’t see this reply! So I finally found Randy’s rack and pinion and gave them a call. They had everything I needed and great customer service.

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
From what I’ve seen the shim kits for the jk Dana 30 fit the jl
Sponsored