Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, Infiniti M35x.
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
Hey folks,

Has anyone come across any good seat covers for the JL? If so please send me a link. I brought a set from cover king that honestly sucked, didn’t fit at all & the Rep I spoke with said “tuck them in.” Yea, how about no, you take them back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MKB

MKB

First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, Infiniti M35x.
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
Copy that & thanks

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Hey folks,

Has anyone come across any good seat covers for the JL? If so please send me a link. I brought a set from cover king that honestly sucked, didn’t fit at all & the Rep I spoke with said “tuck them in.” Yea, how about no, you take them back.

If I may add to the OP's requirements for my own knowledge...."and ones that don't interfere with the air bags"

By all means don't cater to my needs at the expense of the OP's parameters sans this requirement.

Sponsored

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I like Wet Okole. They fit well and don't have that creased look that Bartact tends to have. Plus they have been in the biz for 30 years.

KIMG1063.JPG

KIMG1064.JPG

KIMG1065.JPG

IMG_5665.jpg

Reactions: TRZ

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Depends on your financials
If you can afford Bartacts, get bartacts.
Wet okoles are nice too, I had a set in my Tj, only lasted about 3 years though, but to be fair I was topless a lot, so the sun beat them up, also drove topless in the rain, snow...frig it, hurricane? lets drive topless
if you are topless a lot, the sun will beat them up

I got a cheap set from advanced auto parts, so I don't cry when they get trashed by the sun

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Is there any out there for the Rubicon Seats that allows access to the OEM MOLLE rack?

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
Is there any out there for the Rubicon Seats that allows access to the OEM MOLLE rack?
Quadratec released a video on Smittybilt parts from SEMA and it looks like their seat covers are for the Rubicon seats. Around 7:12

Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I’m hoping Bartac releases a version.

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Are any of these seat cover options you guys mentioned (Bartec, Wet Okole) thin enough to not interfere with the OEM seat heater? I live by heated seats but am thinking I'll need seat covers since I'm likely to go with the cloth seats over leather.

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Are any of these seat cover options you guys mentioned (Bartec, Wet Okole) thin enough to not interfere with the OEM seat heater? I live by heated seats but am thinking I'll need seat covers since I'm likely to go with the cloth seats over leather.
With Wet Okole I have no issues using the heated seats but I live where the temps rarely drop below freezing. Wet Okole also has heaters available that work with their covers as an added accessory. My Wet Okole's are over leather seats using the OEM heaters. The lowest temp I've had to date is 27F.

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
With Wet Okole I have no issues using the heated seats but I live where the temps rarely drop below freezing. Wet Okole also has heaters available that work with their covers as an added accessory. My Wet Okole's are over leather seats using the OEM heaters. The lowest temp I've had to date is 27F.

Thanks! This is super helpful. I'm jealous of your location. SoCal is one of my favorite places in the U.S.!

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks! This is super helpful. I'm jealous of your location. SoCal is one of my favorite places in the U.S.!
Glad I was helpful. The man in the video is the VP of Wet Okole. Their factory is 98mi from my driveway. I've met the man and toured their facility and it reaffirmed my commitment to continue using their products.
Sponsored