Sponsored

SE MI Shops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2020 Raptor, 2019 Cayenne, 2009 911 C2S, 2005 911 GT3 Cup
Looking for a good shop to advise & install a build (lift and tires). Experience with brands (MetalCloak, Icon, RK, etc), set up of a fully adjustable suspension (alignment of adj track bars & adj arms) and large wheel balancing (37) are the expertise I'm seeking. Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.
Sponsored

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Looking for a good shop to advise & install a build (lift and tires). Experience with brands (MetalCloak, Icon, RK, etc), set up of a fully adjustable suspension (alignment of adj track bars & adj arms) and large wheel balancing (37) are the expertise I'm seeking. Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.
Hey Cooter! I am in the same boat as you are. Suburbs of Detroit here. I have not found a good shop yet. I do everything myself currently, but would love the option to take my Jeep to when I decide to upgrade my gears in the future. Let me know if you find a recommended 4x4 shop.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
A bit of a drive, but I think they are one of the best in the State of Michigan.

https://kenskarkare.com/

also home of Dr. Death Wobble.

https://drdeathwobble.com/

Ken Sr. and Ken Jr. are awesome people and I highly recommend them. They are worth the drive just to get it done right.

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Thanks Ted. Did they do your gear change?
Yes, they did. They are well know for doing gear swaps. I would trust them to do any work that I was not going to do myself. They do all kinds of custom work and even build SEMA vehicles.

They are very personable and just overall very nice people. They do excellent work and stand behind the work they do.

Ken Jr. helped start the Lansing Area Jeep Club. check Facebook for it. He and his dad are also charitable in the community. Give them a call and ask for Ken Jr. It will only take a second or two of talking to him to know that he knows his stuff.
Sponsored