JL_Krawler

JL_Krawler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I am always down to wheel! I wish slickrock was open right now. Let me know when your down.
I was thinking of going to Bald Mountain and surrounding areas but are all the campgrounds closed? what about the trails there? How do you guys normally check to see that status?
Sponsored

I35it

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I was thinking of going to Bald Mountain and surrounding areas but are all the campgrounds closed? what about the trails there? How do you guys normally check to see that status?
I just am on the Facebook pages. Lots of good groups to follow so you can get an idea what’s open. The only reason I use facebook

OP
OP
JL_Krawler

JL_Krawler

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I just am on the Facebook pages. Lots of good groups to follow so you can get an idea what’s open. The only reason I use facebook
Makes sense, what pages are good that show status of trails and camping?

xtremejoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Hey guys, no posts for a while because of Covid, but is anyone still doing trips in the area. Would love to do some. Open schedule.

Sponsored

broncoguy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford Bronco, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Realtor
Hey @extremejoe we are heading to the Hi-Landers Poker Run at the Rubicon in a couple weeks. Not sure if they still have openings available but its a fun event. Did it in 2019 and looking forward to it this year.

http://hi-landers.com/Poker/Poker.html

xtremejoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Hey @extremejoe we are heading to the Hi-Landers Poker Run at the Rubicon in a couple weeks. Not sure if they still have openings available but its a fun event. Did it in 2019 and looking forward to it this year.

http://hi-landers.com/Poker/Poker.html
Thanks for sending this. I'll give it some thought. I'm typically interested in smaller groups rides then big events such as this.

Niche801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKRU
San Jose here! Would love to join in, depending on schedule...

HeidiHoForTheHills

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Hey guys, no posts for a while because of Covid, but is anyone still doing trips in the area. Would love to do some. Open schedule.
I'm interested in a trip! But I am a newbie - only have wheeled my truck - so you may want to go with someone more experienced. My 4xe arrives tomorrow, I can't wait to hit some trails!

xtremejoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
I'm interested in a trip! But I am a newbie - only have wheeled my truck - so you may want to go with someone more experienced. My 4xe arrives tomorrow, I can't wait to hit some trails!
Congrats on the new Jeep coming in.

I ended up going for a a few days to Slick Rock trail up by Bear Valley. Nice trail, but more technical than I like for doing it alone. Corral something was nice to just put put around and do some camping.

Heading off to NorCal Redwoods for a few days to do hiking/camping.

Cherii

First Name
Cheryna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Oakland here! I was looking into doing some easy/ moderate routes in and around Indian Valley Reservoir in July if any folks are interested. Weekday run
Sponsored