Sahara Tire options

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 grand Cherokee overland, 2009 porsche 911 Turbo cab
Can someone give me the specific tire options on the Sahara? What is the standard tire, and which Dueler do you get if you order the optional A/T ( code TBD). I know the other option is the Goodyear advantage Kevlar.

All the Sahara JL’s I have seen so far seem to be equipped with the Dueler H/T. That seems to be an all season tire. My order is currently set up with the TBD, as I am getting seletrac and anti spin. Know these are no Ko2’s, but would like the most aggressive tire of the two. Dealer said his Jeep rep suggested the Dueler over the Goodyear. Still in D status so may be able to switch. Jeep chat was clueless.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Sponsored

Kysport

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
The standard Sahara tires are Bridgestone Dueller H/L M/S. The upgraded tires with Anti-Spin are Bridgestone Dueller A/T RH-S. You also have another option of Goodyear Adventure with Kevlar but I'm sure there is a big upcharge for them.

OP
OP

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 grand Cherokee overland, 2009 porsche 911 Turbo cab
The standard Sahara tires are Bridgestone Dueller H/L M/S. The upgraded tires with Anti-Spin are Bridgestone Dueller A/T RH-S. You also have another option of Goodyear Adventure with Kevlar but I'm sure there is a big upcharge for them.
No upcharge for either. You have to choose one or the other. Is the Goodyear adventure that much better than the dueller a/t? Tire rack reviews are pretty similiar. My dealer recommended the Bridgestone. Have been going back and forth on this. Still in D so not sure if I can make a change
Sponsored