• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina Rubicon Suspension - Free

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone wants my JLUR suspension (my Jeep came with the tow package and plastic bumper, you are welcome to it for free. It has roughly 25k miles on it. I’ve always felt take offs like this should be re-homed free of charge. I don’t have any pictures as the suspension is currently sitting at @chevymitchell house. Shawn, if you wanna post pictures, you’re more than welcome to.

I have no desire to ship, so it’s local pick up if you want it. Shawn is located in Kernersville, NC.

Hopefully someone can put it to good use.
Sponsored

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
I have a 2021 JLU Willys with towing & hardtop packages.. would it be worth the difference to install Rubi take-off suspension? I have been keeping an eye out for the "hard top, steel bumpers, towing JLUR take-offs," because my understanding was that would offer the most lift.

Please educate me! & if so, I'd love to take it off your hands. I'm in Clayton, & would gladly make the trip to pickup!

OP
OP
UNC Rubicon

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Most people get 1 and 1/2 to 2 inches of lift. You would probably get closer to 1 and 1/2 because my Jeep didn’t come with steel bumpers.

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
a Few years ago I was a member of an Internet Corvette Forum. Members used to post "pay it forward" parts and items all the time. It's nice to see it happening here. :) Brotherhood of man!

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
Most people get 1 and 1/2 to 2 inches of lift. You would probably get closer to 1 and 1/2 because my Jeep didn’t come with steel bumpers.
Sweet! That's what I figured, but thought I'd ask anyway. I'd love to come get it! I'll shoot you a PM.
Sponsored