Sponsored

Rubicon 4x4 Set me straight here please.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
aww no worries, I am an old guy and my kids give more s---t than any ten of you do. but I digress you seemed to have missed the point. Beside old guys tell stories, cool or not no matter, it is all just fun. Yeah i am an old salty that is great compliment to and old surfer, but I probably did not know what you meant. Just look at my typing lol it really sucks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheBrandon

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
aww no worries, I am an old guy and my kids give more s---t than any ten of you do. but I digress you seemed to have missed the point. Beside old guys tell stories, cool or not no matter, it is all just fun. Yeah i am an old salty that is great compliment to and old surfer, but I probably did not know what you meant. Just look at my typing lol it really sucks!
Ha! Your kids gotta keep you on your feet!

Last edited:

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
And we all have something in common. Jeeps. Can I get a :jk:

Hip2u77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine: '14 JKUR, Hers: '18 JLUR
All Wranglers have the same 4H and 4L as your old Saraha. So nothing has changed in that regard. If you get the new Sahara you can get full-time 4wd (basically 2wd until it detects slippage and goes to 4wd).
Just so someone doesn't think they all share the same transfer case. While the Sport, Sahara and Rubicon all come with 4H and 4L the Rubicon has a 4:1 ratio in 4L while the Sport & Sahara is 2.72:1 in 4L. All are 1:1 in 4H.

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Regarding the Rubi, thanks. Regarding “dude don't be so sensitive”. You seem sensitive. You had to waste time adding that comment. The guy felt he had to poke fun so I did back and you’re salty calling me sensitive? I hope your next “around here” story has a dragon so its cooler.
we are all wasting time waiting for wranglers to be available. Monkey needs a hug

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase