Sold: Florida ROAM FRAME MOUNTED STEPS $255!

JGSQUAD

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@MORTON after all of that fighting with Anthony to get the rails and you never put them on?? lol

@Last Mango the frame mount on the website without the picture look exactly the same as the body mount. There is a very extensive thread on here that talks about the frame mount ones. You might be waiting awhile to get them though with their slow production process.
Advertisement

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@MORTON after all of that fighting with Anthony to get the rails and you never put them on?? lol

@Last Mango the frame mount on the website without the picture look exactly the same as the body mount. There is a very extensive thread on here that talks about the frame mount ones. You might be waiting awhile to get them though with their slow production process.
Yeah man lol my wife wanted me to put them on but they have just been sitting in my garage as I have the rubi rock rails on right now. I’m fine with those for now so I figured I’d just sell them. It was a LONG wait but whatever someone can use them I suppose.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't yet seen a pic, but I believe they will be a Frame mounted combination step/Rock Slider. They have pricing up on their web site, but no pictures. I love the current/old style, and honestly am almost ready to order, but want to see the new version first.
This is that ‘new’ version. They are the frame mounted step/slider. The site has been like that for months.

Advertisement

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement