Sponsored

Right Hand Drive

kiwi

Threads
Reaction score
If one of you new JL owners can check out the room and measurements of the right interior footwell as I haven't been able to drive a RDH JK due to the gear box/engine housing took up space so I had to twist my left hip/leg to the right which upset my left hip and this only happens in RDH Jeeps. I've never have this hip problem in any other vehicles.
Sponsored

Rockmaninoff

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sophistijeep.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
MY2014 JKU Overland (RHD) A/T, Mercedes E-class MY2017
If one of you new JL owners can check out the room and measurements of the right interior footwell as I haven't been able to drive a RDH JK due to the gear box/engine housing took up space so I had to twist my left hip/leg to the right which upset my left hip and this only happens in RDH Jeeps. I've never have this hip problem in any other vehicles.
I don't think anyone has seen a RHD JL in the flesh. Australian dealerships are saying late 2018 availability and UK is saying 2019. Would be lucky if there's a RHD version anytime this year to know for sure.

As for your twisted left leg problem in the JK, does it help when you lift the steering column so you have more space to keep your legs straight?

OP
OP

kiwi

Threads
Reaction score
Correct there is no RHD manufactured yet but what I was trying to ask was if one of you guys could check the sizing of the right handle foot well to see if it's the same as the your LHD footwell.
Sponsored