Wrangler JL/JT Right Hand Drive

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
This is the best Wrangler JL/JT forum by a country mile.

As the owner of a right hand drive JLR I find it difficult to find or source information for the right hand drive versions. Bumpers, suspension, skid plates etc. are typically the type of aftermarket parts that are either not easily available or no clarity if the said parts will fit on the right hand drive Wrangler JL/JT.

In example;

I am currently looking at relocating the steering stabliliser, it hangs a bit low and I want to get it out of harms way.

I am looking for a front bumper (Preferably the Mopar) but I cannot find one that can accommodate the front park distance sensors.

Perhaps there can be a section somewhere on this forum for the right hand drive JL/JTs?

For interest; the FAD on my JLR has a very strong protection bash plate that is welded in place and not bolted on, the inner bracket that the steering damper fits on is also welded onto the axle and does not bolt on like the left hand drive versions.

I hope this helps other right hand drive owners to share mods you did because the parts could not be sourced from suppliers.
Sponsored