Retirement trip to make Moab

homebrew

First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I just retired from the US Navy. Moab has always been a dream of mine and I was finally able to go with my family. Just over a month ago I was deployed onboard John C Stennis an aircraft carrier. For my retirement I was presented a flag that was flown from the ship while I was out there on my last deployment. While here in Moab I took the opportunity to fly my flag from Top of the world. It’s been an honor and privilege to serve my country. I would put the uniform back on without hesitation if ever called upon.

18C6501F-22B9-4964-A511-6A4E0BE206A9.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

homebrew

First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Edit title: Retirement trip to Moab.

Damn fat fingers

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I just retired from the US Navy. Moab has always been a dream of mine and I was finally able to go with my family. Just over a month ago I was deployed onboard John C Stennis an aircraft carrier. For my retirement I was presented a flag that was flown from the ship while I was out there on my last deployment. While here in Moab I took the opportunity to fly my flag from Top of the world. It’s been an honor and privilege to serve my country. I would put the uniform back on without hesitation if ever called upon.

18C6501F-22B9-4964-A511-6A4E0BE206A9.jpeg
Great picture! Loved the views from Top of the World. Can't wait to go back next year.

Thanks for your service and congratulations on retirement!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Awesome retirement gift. I hope to be in Moab in November. Thanks for serving this great Nation.

I retired in September. Note retirement is NOT overrated. I love being retired. Just stay busy.