Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Kahdir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Had an easy time getting my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon from MotorWorld in Wilkes-Barre PA. Plenty on lot and inbound, was able to get well below invoice (all about volume). Highly recommend and will likely buy my (or wife's) next Jeep from there. Ask for Brandon (570.970.3803; has an Ocean Blue Sport)
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL wrangler, Eagle Talon TSI
Had an easy time getting my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon from MotorWorld in Wilkes-Barre PA. Plenty on lot and inbound, was able to get well below invoice (all about volume). Highly recommend and will likely buy my (or wife's) next Jeep from there. Ask for Brandon (570.970.3803; has an Ocean Blue Sport)
how much below invoice if you dont mind me asking?

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
@galleywinter Your rubi looks awesome. Saw one just like it in person at Schumacher Jeep here in FL ... first thought was "man, that looks aaawesome". Thought I picked the wrong color ... not really. Congrats!

My red rubi is on the train heading for Memphis, TN. Have loan with Langley already approved. Flying into LR AR at the end of the month. Hopefully, I'll pick up some barbeque in Memphis and a few other spots on the way to FL.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
@galleywinter Your rubi looks awesome. Saw one just like it in person at Schumacher Jeep here in FL ... first thought was "man, that looks aaawesome". Thought I picked the wrong color ... not really. Congrats!

My red rubi is on the train heading for Memphis, TN. Have loan with Langley already approved. Flying into LR AR at the end of the month. Hopefully, I'll pick up some barbeque in Memphis and a few other spots on the way to FL.
Awesome!! Please don't judge Arkansas by what you see in Little Rock/Conway :) We live in Gods Country here in N.W. Arkansas but Little Rock is little Detroit but def get some BBQ in Memphis and if you are looking for something in Little Rock do Cajuns Warf down on the river.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
I talked with Jason Beltran at Tyson Motors in Joliet Illinois. He offered me 6% below invoice. It was within earshot of Dillion's in Idaho with their financing. Here is his email-
[email protected]

Hope it helps my Midwest peeps .
Good luck.

Curious, were you trading anything in or just putting down a down payment. Trying to get a gauge of how fair they would be on trade in’s dropping their pants like that so to speak.

Currently working with Bettenhausen in Tinley Park which offers the most painless buying experience, but if pricing is that much better and I were to get a fair shake on my JK on trade I’d consider using him.

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
@galleywinter congratulations on your build and thanks for all your posts. As I mentioned previously it was your posts on this thread which led me to Superior. I will be headed to Conway as soon as my Punk'n JL arrives. It is sitting in I status since Tuesday which is frustrating but your experience tells me the wait will be worth it!

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
On 2/26 ordered a fully loaded JLUR. California was tough to find deal. Got $1,200 under invoice at Cole Jeep in San Luis Obispo. Best part is I can drive back down the coast all the way home. My wife and I will rent a car and stay a night or two so I can cruise Pismo Beach. (Nice and easy since it won’t be broken in) This late in the game, I thought I did okay. Now the dreaded wait...

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Any Michigan dealers offering below invoice pricing?

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@galleywinter congratulations on your build and thanks for all your posts. As I mentioned previously it was your posts on this thread which led me to Superior. I will be headed to Conway as soon as my Punk'n JL arrives. It is sitting in I status since Tuesday which is frustrating but your experience tells me the wait will be worth it!
Man @ranrey. I love Wranglers obviously and I knew the JL's looked better and had improvements but I had no idea until I got mine. That was just from looking at them and what was being shared here. Man they are nice and I'm coming out of 2015 Hard Rock Rubi that's damn nice but no comparison and as far as Kim and Superior goes you will have zero problem. kameron helps Kim and he's a good dude as well. I got an email from her today and we emailed back and forth. She was just checking if everything was okay and did I need anything. Good luck and lets see some pics when yours arrives. Mine got built quick but the train ride was two weeks. I hear they are having some delays. I never got in on the tracking and I think that helped me. I never knew what status I was unless Kim updated me. Went by pretty quick. Slowed way down once I knew it shipped. Just remember it's not a Porshe :) From the looks of your other rides you might need one of the Semi Conversions AEV does :)

Hidden_hills_12

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep hard rock
congrats on your new jl, but when we order these jeeps from dealers they are not making 1500 per unit!!! So we need to understand that when ordering these units and dont be demanding!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
congrats on your new jl, but when we order these jeeps from dealers they are not making 1500 per unit!!! So we need to understand that when ordering these units and dont be demanding!
Not real sure how to respond to this other than you are flat wrong. I know what my dealer is getting in holdback money from FCA. Depending on the build and cost of the rig the amount changes. They made $1400+ on mine. Someone that orders a Sport or Sahara or not as many options the Holdback amount would be lower. I said an average of $1300 just for a ballpark figure. I can only speak to my deal and my dealer. She has ordered close to 40 JL's mostly from this forum and my recommendations. Her dealership is in fact making money back from FCA on each unit sold regardless of below invoice or not. So you speak to what you know and I'll speak to what I know about 100% fact. Pretty ballsy telling me what they made on my deal. You aren't me and you aren't my dealer. We did the deal and as far as I know you weren't invoiced. I'm on here trying to help fellow Jeepers get good deals and some of the new guys don't understand how they can do 5% below invoice and make money. I explained it exactly how it works and the way I explained it is fact. You sound like a dealer that isn't ordering for people below invoice and telling them no way they can do that. Telling me no way they are making $1500 on my deal. You're right it was $1400+ and they will make hold back from FCA on every one they order. Maybe who ever you work for should have gotten in on it. This is were you say I don't work for a dealerships. Save it because my reply to that will be then what makes you qualified to tell me how my deal went down. You do you and I'll do me. For anyone that has read what this Jackwagon has said just keep moving. He doesn't have a clue. If you look around you can get a great deal way below invoice, the dealer will make a little as well and everyone is happy. Oh and another thing. I'm not sure who is being demanding but I certainly wasn't. I told Kim what I wanted, she sent back a build sheet with MSRP on one side, invoice on the other and then my discounts below that. MSRP $55k, out the door at $48k. I told her sounds great lets do it, she ordered and 6 weeks later I was at the dealership signing papers. 15 minutes and I was gone. Also on the same order sheet was HB $1400. Talked to her via email yesterday. You see these dealers that won't do below invoice ordering because $1400 on a rig isn't worth it but if you order 40 in a two month period it's worth it. They are making money and moving units and we are getting a great deal. This dude thinks he knows how everyones deals work. Idiot. How about you do you and not worry about everyone else. Jay I apologize for being less than polite on the forum. I know we try and keep it cool on here but I'm not going to let some guy tell me what I stated and no for fact isn't true and not to be demanding. Sour grapes I guess. Great deal for me from great dealer and a good deal for the dealer. He makes this his first post. Maybe after you have been here awhile, do some research, talk to fellow forum members you might learn something. We are all here trying to help each other. Don't need the new guy rolling in dropping negativity. Hopefully your first reply and your last. Zip it there Scooter........

Hidden_hills_12

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep hard rock
Why dont you ask your dealer if she making any money or just getting orders to build allocation. I love how you KNOW how it works because you saw the invoice price and HB(idiot). All i was saying until you became rude is make sure you take of your dealer and the sales person.

Last edited:

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
My experience. I contacted 3 dealers and asked for a price quote based on the build I provided. In the end I did not take the lowest price and here is what happened. I was clear with them that I do not play games and I advised them of the Tread Lightly FCA affiliate I had and that I am willing to travel. Dealer #1, the near by dealer, contacted me 3 weeks later to only say he had a new JL in for me to come by and see and nothing about my request for a price quote. Dealer #2 in Idaho responded immediately with the best price quote and were polite about it. The route to return after my purchase from dealer #2 would taken me directly through Moab! Win Win. What a great way to break in the new JLUR! Dealer #3 in Arkansas also responded immediately with a quote $800 higher then Dealer #2 but still about 6% below invoice and super friendly. This location would cause me to miss out on the Moab experience but was 12 hours closer and in the backyard of some of my relatives. I accepted Dealer #3 Arkansas quote and never even mentioned to her of my lower price quote. It was a simple no haggle no negotiating deal and Kim is super responsive and easy to work with. My purchase is being made from dealer #3 by a happily willing buyer from a happily willing seller. Its how I purchased my current vehicles and I am certainly happy I found a Jeep dealer with that simple sales philosophy. But some buyers like to wheel and deal and some sellers like to sell at MSRP plus! Each to his own and I hold no animosity even for the dealers who charge a premium because it is their choice as to how they do business. Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored