Recommended Dealers List

bam1111

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just picked up a new JLUR from Farrish of Fairfax. They are in Fairfax VA, not that far from Koons and they are matching Koons prices on in stock jeeps. Tired of waiting? See if they have what you are looking for in stock. I was shocked they had something close to what I was planning on ordering. I dealt with Rommel Bernardo and the deal went smoothly.
Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Yep!!:rock::clap:

"Good Morning Tod!

Your Jeep was unloaded from the railcar yesterday in Memphis! That means it could be here any day now. Very possibly tomorrow. I was going to call you today to get the ball rolling on this so we could take advantage of that extra $500.

We can FedEx paperwork to you to sign today. Let me know what kind of rates you got.

Thanks!"

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List {filename}

Kim Sims
Internet Sales Manager
Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
1201 Exchange Avenue
Conway, AR 72032
501-499-2575
www.superiorfivestar.com

Finance dude scored me another .5% off interest rate and a freebie extended warranty. They're overnighting my papers, I'm signing and overnighting back so I get the $500 bonus cash. Thinking I'd go pick it up Friday but not sure I can wait. For anyone that works for the Fed or Military the OIG is here this week and I bet if I call in sick it wouldn't go over well :) But hey. The flu is going around ya know.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jumpchic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FLSTF
Hey Florida Jeepers, I have a dealer to add to the list. Shawn Stuart at Airport CDJ came straight out of the gates with the best price I have seen locally.
Shawn Stuart
[email protected]
407-541-6200

I have been watching the threads on deals that seemed to be so far away and pined to find one in my general vicinity. I reached out to 5 dealers in central Florida. When I explained that I was attempting to match an out of state deal at 5% below invoice, 2 refused to give me pricing for a JL at all, and another 2 kindly explained that there was no way they could get even to 3-4% below invoice (at least they considered my Affiliate Rewards). That's when I heard back from Shawn at Airport CDJ. He came in well below 5% and placed my order today. I am uploading my build with the price minus TTT.

As Floridians know too well, dealer fees are through the roof when compared with states that have caps, but with the price Shawn offered, on top of avoiding the interstate transfer hassle, it made sense for me. I live in a 7% tax zone, the dealer fees are $988, and I will get a new tag, which brings the estimate for tags to $550 (which is a little higher than my estimates, but any difference is refunded).

You can see that we worked up the price while I waited for Sting Gray to open up, which it did today, but I am happy with the deal he put together. Oh, anyone looking to plan a vacation into their pickup plans, this dealership is right by the Orlando international airport.
When you do the math, you'll see that the price work up is actually closer to 6% below invoice, with zero hassles. Now, I just have to wait for the factory to actually start building the 2 door Sports. :fingerscrossed:

CalicoJack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ-7 Renegade, 2017 JKUR Hard Rock, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Paratrooper
Just ordered one from Royal Gate Jeep in Ellisville Missouri, Brian Binz got me below employees pricing, roughly 6% under invoice. Can't say enough about working with him and look forward to my new Jeep arriving. In and out in like 30 minutes.
Brian Binz
Sales Consultant
Royal Gate Dodge Automotive Group
636-394-3400 ext:511
636-591-4518 Cell

Last edited:

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Florida Jeepers, I have a dealer to add to the list. Shawn Stuart at Airport CDJ came straight out of the gates with the best price I have seen locally.
Shawn Stuart
[email protected]
407-541-6200

I have been watching the threads on deals that seemed to be so far away and pined to find one in my general vicinity. I reached out to 5 dealers in central Florida. When I explained that I was attempting to match an out of state deal at 5% below invoice, 2 refused to give me pricing for a JL at all, and another 2 kindly explained that there was no way they could get even to 3-4% below invoice (at least they considered my Affiliate Rewards). That's when I heard back from Shawn at Airport CDJ. He came in well below 5% and placed my order today. I am uploading my build with the price minus TTT.

As Floridians know too well, dealer fees are through the roof when compared with states that have caps, but with the price Shawn offered, on top of avoiding the interstate transfer hassle, it made sense for me. I live in a 7% tax zone, the dealer fees are $988, and I will get a new tag, which brings the estimate for tags to $550 (which is a little higher than my estimates, but any difference is refunded).
[
You can see that we worked up the price while I waited for Sting Gray to open up, which it did today, but I am happy with the deal he put together. Oh, anyone looking to plan a vacation into their pickup plans, this dealership is right by the Orlando international airport.
When you do the math, you'll see that the price work up is actually closer to 6% below invoice, with zero hassles. Now, I just have to wait for the factory to actually start building the 2 door Sports. :fingerscrossed:
Thanks so much for this. I've been looking for dealer in state that would come close to 5% under invoice. Your build looks close to what I'm considering. (Sport S, 2 Door, Auto, LSD, AC, Tow, Tech, Premium Soft Top and Alpine).

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Ordered with Goldstein Jeep in Latham, NY today. A+ experience. Got me better than 5% under invoice (with FCA affiliate code through Tread Lightly) and overall nearly 11% under MSRP.

I worked with the following, all were great:

Bradley Callahan, Sales (518)785-4156
Rick, Sales Manager
Anthony Foote, Finance

I had my VON within two hours of placing my deposit, and that’s because I waited two hours to ask for it! Laid back but efficient and willing to really work numbers to get your order!

If you happen to call Brad, tell him Jesse Ruggiero sent you. I think they give a parts department gift card for referrals ;)

Sponsored

Filliat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Has anyone worked up a deal on their ordered jeep to switch tires at the dealership?
I'd like to order a rubicon but would ultimately like to upgrade the wheels and tires to aftermarket. This would be my first vehicle from a dealership so don't even know if that is an option.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Has anyone worked up a deal on their ordered jeep to switch tires at the dealership?
I'd like to order a rubicon but would ultimately like to upgrade the wheels and tires to aftermarket. This would be my first vehicle from a dealership so don't even know if that is an option.
Everything is an option. I’m sure any dealer will mount and balance your wheels/tires (as long as they’re not larger than their equipment can handle). Now, some dealers will throw in some free labor as part of the deal. Others won’t. I ordered my Jeep yesterday, and am planning on ordering MOPAR accessory wheels and moving the stock tires and sensors to them. They quoted me full price on the parts, and full price on the labor. My sales guy said they ONLY deal with the vehicle transaction.

That said, the finance guy (that tries to sell you warranties and does your paperwork) said get in touch for any add-ons with him directly and he would work numbers for me.

Just ask. They want your business!

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Occasionally, you will find a dealership that is willing to buy the tires and rims or swap out tires and rims with another vehicle on the lot. Most don't want to be bothered / won't do it / or if they do, you take a big $ loss on the pulloffs.

Another point is, you don't want to much clouding the deal lets say, when haggling price with the dealership salesperson / General Sales Manager in regard to the JL you want to buy.

One of your best options, is to sell the tires and rims on / through the "Member Market Place"
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/forums/member-marketplace.50/
on this forum. Do this and you will be more likely to get a decent price for your pulloffs. Of course, you will also be helping out a fellow Jeep owner versus lining the pockets of a dealership.

Hint: A few weeks before you get your JL, post here in the Member Classifieds. State exactly what you have to sell, where you reside, whether you are willing to ship, and how much you want $ wise for the items, etc.. Do this, and you very likely will find a local guy/gal ... or someone that is within reasonable driving distance, that will private message you and work out a deal/buying plan that suits both of you.

In regard to tires and rims, try to avoid shipping tires and rims as it can be a major pain.

Last edited:

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Okay. This will be long. I'll drop some pics here and in the recommended dealer thread. I've been recommending Kim @ Superior in Conway on here for 3 months now. I have no affiliation and until last night had never met any of the Superior folks. It's just been to let fellow Jeepers know they can save some money and it doesn't have to be stressful or a hassle. After picking up my Rubi last night that opinion hasn't changed. I got the standard 5% below invoice most of us are getting. I sprung for the tread lightly for another 1%. $100 membership to save $550. I'm not math wiz but... Then thanks to Kim and Kit the finance guy I got the deal done @ 8:00 last night and was able to use my $500 bonus cash just barely. So 7+% off of invoice and the best doc fee in the country $130. Arkansas caps it at $130. MSRP $55K+ and out the door @ $48k+, $9K down made it $39k and a sweet interest rate = great payment. I always bring my own financing but the dealers have always beat it after I got there. You may be happy with your rate but if you are ordering from Kim give Kit a shot at beating it. He got me another .5% better than what I was getting with Penfed.

I can't say enough about how smooth it went. It got a little harry trying to get everything signed before today to get the $500 bonus cash but they went above and beyond to make that happen. I'm not kidding myself thinking they did it so I could get my $500. It was the last day of the month and they wanted to move a unit and count it towards February sales, plus Kim gets to count it as a Feb. sale. She will have 20+ units delivered in March. She's good there, lol. Last count she has ordered 35 JL's. No I'm not getting any finders fees and I didn't even get a free hat :) but I did get a smoking deal and I want to help out my fellow Jeepers. I'm getting off track what will already be a long post. Yesterday is Kims regular day off but it was end of the month so no day off but I know she would have went home earlier but she was waiting for me to get there late. She didn't have to. I had everything I needed and the finance guy had everything ready to sign. Kim took off and Kameron showed me my Rubi and went over some things. This is my 8th Wrangler so I'm no stranger to Wranglers and thanks to this forum I already knew every feature front and back. It was mainly BSing while they got ready for me to sign. The signing literally took 5 minutes. I spent more time talking to Kameron and checking out the showroom cars than I did doing the deal. If you are into go fast Dodges, man they have em. The have one Hell Cat and they even have a Demon. Then a bunch of other Hemi Challengers and Chargers. Like 12 of them in the showroom. Flawless, super easy and zero issues. Oh ya. I know other dealers troll our forum so if you are one of those "No way they can do that deal, when you get down there you will get a surprise" dealers and you are reading this. Yes I did get my deal as promised. They can do it and did. Here's the deal if you are new to the forum and wondering how they can do that. When they order for 5% under invoice they still get "Hold back" money from FCA. For me it was $1500. The 1% for Tread Lightly and the $500 bonus cash is no sweat to them because that comes out of FCA's pocket. So for ordering my rig and signing papers they made $1500. They didn't pay interest on it while it sat on the lot, they didn't have to carry insurance on it why it set on the lot. Little overhead from ordering me a JL. They have ordered 35 and still counting. My $1500 HB is on the high side but lets say it averages $1300. Do the math x 35+. Plus dealerships and salesmen get bonuses based on units moved in a given month. They/she will set sales records for March. I get a great deal and they make their money for not a whole lot of effort. Win/win. So now that I have confirmed that Kim and Superior are awesome and I had zero issues and was given what was promised here are my first impressions.

Good job FCA. They took our beloved Wrangler and improved on it 100% but they didn't go overboard. I was afraid when Fiat went to changing our Wrangler we might be trouble. Not the case. They struck a balance between making it better but making sure not to make it a convertible Cherokee, Land Cruiser, etc... They took the bad and made it good and the good they made great. I could give a long review but the guys that got theirs weeks ago have done that. Zero complaints so far. I have owned 8 Wranglers now and this by far the best. I know, duh! From the Infotainment/Alpine, OMG. I love the Alpine in my JK Hard Rock but man. Something is different. I'm hearing things in songs I've never heard. Acoustic guitar, drum cymbals, etc.... It separates the sound if that makes since. The best factory system I have ever had and the wife has had a BMW, Audi and now has a Mercedes with the Harmon Kardon and this blows it away. I know you are calling BS but wow. I know I know, who cares about the radio but then I could get into the great ride, the 8 speed tranny, the interior, blah blah and then I'm giving a full on 10,000 word review and I'll spare you. It's bad ass, okay! Like I said I've had 8 now. TJ, JK, two door, unlimited, Saharas, Sports, Rubi's. Had em all and man. They took a ride I loved already and improved on it so much. But it's still a Wrangler. I'm taking more pics later next to my Hard Rock. This puppy looks so much bigger. Put it next to my JK and it's like wow!! Okay. I'll stop.

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score