Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Does anybody know a dealer to do any persentage off of invoice in Chicago IL area?
Sponsored

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 69 firebird convertible
@Hughesonthenet
It's not quite west-central Florida, but if you don't mind a short drive I would recommend Beck Jeep in Palatka FL.
My opinion may be a bit biased because of family ties, but I ordered my jlu there today and it was an easy and exciting process.
If you make the drive ask for Stephen. He is very knowledgable about the JL and makes the ordering process quick and painless.
Hope that helps! Hope to bump into you on the trails!
Did you get a price under invoice?

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get a price under invoice?
When I contacted them last week, they said it was a fantastic offer I got from Koon's and to get it.

Guess they couldn't match it.... LOL

Shay.Bear

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
If anyone needs a central Florida dealership I highly recommend Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep! I emailed about 8 of the closets dealers to where I live asking if they would do under invoice pricing for me, as other dealers I’ve seen on here from all you guys have been offering, and they were the only ones to respond back saying yes without hesitation. All the other dealers told me they can’t discuss things like that over an email. So I went today and ordered at 2% below invoice and literally it might have been the easiest thing I’ve done all week lol

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
If anyone needs a central Florida dealership I highly recommend Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep! I emailed about 8 of the closets dealers to where I live asking if they would do under invoice pricing for me, as other dealers I’ve seen on here from all you guys have been offering, and they were the only ones to respond back saying yes without hesitation. All the other dealers told me they can’t discuss things like that over an email. So I went today and ordered at 2% below invoice and literally it might have been the easiest thing I’ve done all week lol
Well done Shay! Congrats. What did you order?

Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
I followed up with my dealer in Clarksville, MD to make sure they were okay with sharing their info and the deal they are extending (competitive with Koon's offer). They said they are fine to share the info and refer to them:

Thank you for referring us, it is greatly appreciated. I also appreciate you touching base before you refer them to a specific person. Please feel free to have them reach out to me or Justin Chenoweth, Sales Manager.

Jeff Borakove
General Sales Manager
Ourisman Automotive
Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
(410)988-8100

EDIT: Another member informed me the dealership is requiring you to have TK to get the deal. I had it already so I guess that got lost in the noise.

Last edited:

StrangrDangr25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Any recommendations for a dealer in the Las Vegas area? I'm willing to travel a bit, for the right deal, but i'd say within like 200 miles.

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
When I contacted them last week, they said it was a fantastic offer I got from Koon's and to get it.

Guess they couldn't match it.... LOL
@Doug
Sorry for the delayed response. Like I said in my original post my family ties to the dealership make my opinions biased and gives me the ability to by my Jeep at cost.
This being said I would still choose to order my Jeep from beck regardless. The truth is that there is no way that koons or any other will sell a Jeep at 5% below invoice. The offer sounds great, but I really don’t think anyone will be walking out off the dealership with keys and a a receipt anywhere near invoice pre tax. It is still a win for koons, or the like, to put out this offer because either someone like myself would be too proud and excited to walk away from the deal after realizing an increase in price or someone walks away and now they have more jeeps to sell that weren’t originally allocated to them. In my opinion I would rather deal with a dealer who is honest, upfront with their pricing, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. @PaPasJP ** This was not meant to trash koons(or any other dealer with a similar offer) or any of their customers** after all we are still a part of the Jeep community and I hope this helps anyone on the hunt for a jl

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@Doug
Sorry for the delayed response. Like I said in my original post my family ties to the dealership make my opinions biased and gives me the ability to by my Jeep at cost.
This being said I would still choose to order my Jeep from beck regardless. The truth is that there is no way that koons or any other will sell a Jeep at 5% below invoice. The offer sounds great, but I really don’t think anyone will be walking out off the dealership with keys and a a receipt anywhere near invoice pre tax. It is still a win for koons, or the like, to put out this offer because either someone like myself would be too proud and excited to walk away from the deal after realizing an increase in price or someone walks away and now they have more jeeps to sell that weren’t originally allocated to them. In my opinion I would rather deal with a dealer who is honest, upfront with their pricing, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. @PaPasJP ** This was not meant to trash koons(or any other dealer with a similar offer) or any of their customers** after all we are still a part of the Jeep community and I hope this helps anyone on the hunt for a jl
Thanks, I am just buying a Jeep and have no affiliation with Koon's. Heck I live almost 1000 miles from them. I got what I consider a good price including a plane ticket there at $180. My brother in law lives 20 minutes away from there so I have a place to stay. 5% below invoice, no....

But it is still a better deal than anyone wanted to give me here. Heck some of the dealers here were rude and I have been dealing with them for years. They think a new model will sell so well, it warrants a dealer markup of $3000........... WHAT!

Anyway, we are good and agree with what you are saying.

Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This is what I know for sure:

MSRP $53600.00

My cost $47839.15

OTD $52137.44

If I can get a deal where the vehicle is less that MSRP out the door........... I'm good.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
@Doug
Almost everybody I know and most in this forum are getting at least 1% below invoice pre-tax (if nothing else due to tread lightly) even with associated dealer fees. What did you end up getting from Beck? My price, in writing, has me at close to 3% invoice after fees, and almost 1500 under MSRP even after 6% taxes. So many deals like that on these forums. You think every one of these dealers is grifting the buyer?

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
Almost everybody I know and most in this forum are getting at least 1% below invoice pre-tax (if nothing else due to tread lightly) even with associated dealer fees. What did you end up getting from Beck? My price, in writing, has me at close to 3% invoice after fees, and almost 1500 under MSRP even after 6% taxes. So many deals like that on these forums. You think every one of these dealers is grifting the buyer?
I’m sorry I haven’t been able to answer pricing questions. Like I said I got my Jeep at cost(meaning the dealership won’t make any profit off of my order)because of my relation to the dealer. I don’t have any pricing info at the moment, but I have inquired and will hopefully have some good information by the end of the day.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Any dealers worth going to in San Diego? When I was originally in the market for a JK about a year ago I went to Carl Burger and they put a 4K mark up on all their wranglers. Even as of 6 months ago they keep their mark up on. I refuse to buy from a dealer that marks up the price. I was just at Toyota getting my Daily driver serviced and they had a Tacoma trd pro marked up 15.. unbelievable

I have been to Poway and their inventory always seemed pretty limited. Just curious if anyone has had good experiences in San Diego. If I need to travel north to LA area I can. Or maybe I’ll end up at koons with everyone else lol

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Jetta
Occupation
Leak Detective
I followed up with my dealer in Clarksville, MD to make sure they were okay with sharing their info and the deal they are extending (competitive with Koon's offer). They said they are fine to share the info and refer to them:

Thank you for referring us, it is greatly appreciated. I also appreciate you touching base before you refer them to a specific person. Please feel free to have them reach out to me or Justin Chenoweth, Sales Manager.

Jeff Borakove
General Sales Manager
Ourisman Automotive
Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
(410)988-8100
Did they say how long they will honor that? I want to order late spring/early summer, and it would be much easier to go to Clarksville than to sit in 495 traffic.

Also, I saw in another thread where you said they are doing 5% plus the $300 fee, is that correct? I didn't want to hijack that thread.
Sponsored