Recommended Dealers List

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Since we're both in NY would you mind giving up the dealer info? If it's a NY dealer, you only had a $75 doc fee, correct?
Since we're both in NY would you mind giving up the dealer info? If it's a NY dealer, you only had a $75 doc fee, correct
Since we're both in NY would you mind giving up the dealer info? If it's a NY dealer, you only had a $75 doc fee, correct?
Correction, 428 over Coons pricing. Coons is 5% under invoice plus $699. My total was $467 over Coons.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
Any recommendation for a Jeep Dealer in the Upper Midwest? I am starting to gravitate to either Dillons (Idaho) or Koons (Va)...mainly because the Jeep dealers here in Minnesota seem to be stuck in the 1990s. I just finished talking with the 'lead' salesperson at the largest Jeep dealer in Minnesota. My first question for her was "when do you expect the first JLU to arrive". She immediately asked me "what is a JLU?"
My home town dealer wants the MSRP sticker price for any of his Jeeps, won't even consider coming down toward the invoice price!
I was hoping for a decent dealer in Minnesota (or western Wisconsin, or mid to northern Iowa) as well. I've been emailing/talking to a few and at least two of them are very friendly and straight forward. Since I'm probably 8 months away from ordering I have not talked price yet, I'm going to wait for the initial excitement to die down and hopefully for them to sell out of the JKs so they can't claim that the JL will bring a premium price.

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Screenshot_20180111-161930.png

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
If you are in the Ark, Okie, Texas, Mizzery, Louisiana markets contact Kim at www.superiorfivestar.com in Conway, Arkansas. Easiest transaction ever. She shot me a build sheet back within an hour with MSRP/Invoice and their price below invoice. Doc fee only $130. No haggle, nothing hidden. Mine was ordered yesterday. It could have been Friday but I couldn't decide on color and tops options. She was very patient with my back and forth. Pretty much loaded up minus engine block heater and smokers group.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I would like to know the Florida dealer as I am not getting much from my local dealer here.
You ultimately chose KOONS, right?

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I’m giving my dealer until the end of the week to come to a reasonable/acceptable price, if not I’m going elsewhere. Right now, I’m doing my inquiries at other dealers. Sent two emails to one that was recommended here and haven’t heard back. From what I gather, you didn’t have luck at Beck?

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. I’m giving my dealer until the end of the week to come to a reasonable/acceptable price, if not I’m going elsewhere. Right now, I’m doing my inquiries at other dealers. Sent two emails to one that was recommended here and haven’t heard back. From what I gather, you didn’t have luck at Beck?
Don't let what happened to me stop you from submitting to every Jeep Dealer in the State. All they can do is say no!

Attachments

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That attachment may not work, try this one.

Attachments

Sponsored

theiowan

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
Occupation
CPA
If you are in the Ark, Okie, Texas, Mizzery, Louisiana markets contact Kim at www.superiorfivestar.com in Conway, Arkansas. Easiest transaction ever. She shot me a build sheet back within an hour with MSRP/Invoice and their price below invoice. Doc fee only $130. No haggle, nothing hidden. Mine was ordered yesterday. It could have been Friday but I couldn't decide on color and tops options. She was very patient with my back and forth. Pretty much loaded up minus engine block heater and smokers group.
Ordered today from Kim at superiorfivestar. No haggle, very transparent. Ended up at 6.23% below invoice including a very reasonable doc fee of $130.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered today from Kim at superiorfivestar. No haggle, very transparent. Ended up at 6.23% below invoice including a very reasonable doc fee of $130.
Wow! Where in Arkansas?

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And how did you get that fantastic deal? Super curious?