Rear camera not showing the drive guide lines

Dan Richie

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Had my wrangler for 1- day. The rear camera is working but doesn’t indicate the drive lines. It did yesterday. Wondering if I accidentally disabled the lines somehow. Does anyone know how to enable the lines?
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Plenty of threads on this. Software bug. Usually happens when going into reverse too soon before u connect loads. FCA @JeepCares needs to get them to fix it. [them=UConnect coders]

Last edited:

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Do I need to contact the dealer
Nope. Wait an hour or so. Go back out, start it, but don’t put it in reverse until your radio starts playing.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dan Richie

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Had my wrangler for 1- day. The rear camera is working but doesn’t indicate the drive lines. It did yesterday. Wondering if I accidentally disabled the lines somehow. Does anyone know how to enable the lines?
Thanks for all the replies. In reality wrangler peeps don’t necessarily stay within the lines

Who Dat Rich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's
Just purchased a 2021 JLU Willy's. Guidelines disappeared the day I bought it. A quick search on the forum and I saw all the posts about this issue...for years. I know it's not a big deal but it did kinda kill my buzz last night after just driving this beauty home. I called customer care today. The lady was shocked, said she had never heard of the issue. Offered to schedule an appointment with the dealer service center of course.

Jeep55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys 2DR 6MT
Occupation
Retired at the Beach
I just picked up my 2021 JL Willys 2 DR 6MT at the dealer today ordered in May and was so stoked about it. No problem with the guidelines until I got my Jeep back home. Placed my Jeep in reverse to park it and no lines. Rechecked the settings and same result. Lines do not display. This does not sit well with me at all and apparently many others have had the same problem with different models discussed on this blog and others.

Is there a fix available?
Sponsored