bburd

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Accord
This is what I was quoted.
Its for a Sport S 36 mo/12k lease and I was quoted $519/mo with first month down. (I'll probably put more down)
I got 6% under invoice with no negotiation so I'll probably try for 7% plus the 1% for Tread Lightly.
Is this a good deal? Should I try for more? This is my first lease and Wrangler.
build sheet Wrangler.jpg
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
...It’s for a lease...
Pricing looks on point, especially for the additional off you’re planning on seeking BUT honestly, you sure are willing to go thru a lot of work to get the price down... all for a lease?!

If you’re asking that much off and are willing to pay that much a month, why not buy it? Either way, kudos.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Camry
I wouldn't say it's all that great... But this is missing info. What are all the fees they are lumping in? What is the "money factor" (the interest they are charging), what is the residual? (The number they use the calculate depreciation). Go to leasehackr.com and read how they calculate this stuff and how the dealers will get you. FYI, they consider 10% of MSRP per month with 0% down or first month down a good deal I think so you're off by 100 bucks...

OP
OP

bburd

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Accord
I wouldn't say it's all that great... But this is missing info. What are all the fees they are lumping in? What is the "money factor" (the interest they are charging), what is the residual? (The number they use the calculate depreciation). Go to leasehackr.com and read how they calculate this stuff and how the dealers will get you. FYI, they consider 10% of MSRP per month with 0% down or first month down a good deal I think so you're off by 100 bucks...
They told me 71% residual and .00205 MF. I’m not 100% on the fees yet but when I put all of that into a lease calculator I came nowhere near $519/mo so i’m confused as to where they got that number. I’m wondering if they accidentally quoted me for full MSRP?

Sponsored

wrangler005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUS 4xe
OP
OP

bburd

First Name
Brandon
Threads