Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
As for the single mystery chime. I get it too. Once per drive, usually within first minute. Never get it later in the drive - even in very long drives. And it happens at warmer temps as well, so not a “potential icy roads” warning.

I too have a lady yelling at me to slow down. If anyone can point me to the “settings menu” where I can turn that ”feature” off, I would be eternally grateful :LOL:
Open up your Nav and open Nav settings to Speed Limit then uncheck the boxes that are set. I have used the 5 mph over on my Ram's too. Keeps me from speeding when I am not watching.

Jeep Wrangler JL Random Alert Chimes While Driving 20221204_143238

Jeep Wrangler JL Random Alert Chimes While Driving 20221204_143248
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@NewJLU2019 ahhhhh. You thought I meant THAT lady. Sorry, I was referring to a different lady who sits in the passenger seat of my Jeep. Been trying to get to her “settings menu” for years now!

But thanks for the quick response! 🍻
My BAD !!!! lol I have a muzzle for mine. :LOL:

HighViz

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara Altitude
That's your Sirius radio alerting you to the fact that one of your 'favorite' songs is on... (Sirius Radio is never "off". When you turn it off, it's just muted, and continues to monitor the Sirius broadcast.)

Clear your favorites, and those chimes will go away.
Unbelievably, THIS is exactly what was happening to me! Also, checked the navigation settings as someone else suggested. My husband accidentally set this "favorite artist" (Jimmy Buffet) while setting favorite stations from my previous Jeep. Haha! This was driving me crazy ... I am so grateful for this thread and joined the forum because of it. 😅
Sponsored