Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.markprecisionautomotive.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Machinist / mad scientist
Our Quick Deploy Extinguisher mount was designed to deploy an extinguisher as fast as possible and fit seamlessly on to your JL Unlimited's roll cage using existing fastener holes. With the push of a single button you can be prepared to fight fires in and around your vehicle without having to fumble with cumbersome designs and budget velcro set ups.

Features include:
-The ability to hold a 3lb B/C rated automotive fire extinguisher (included) or a 3lb A/B/C Kidde extinguisher
-Single release button which allows for quick access
-Rattle-resistant rubber bumpers which prevent unwanted noise on rough terrain
-Does not significantly occlude rear view mirror. Only the very bottom of the mount is visible (pictured below)
-Billet 6061 aluminum construction. This alloy is commonly used in both aerospace and military constructs
-Type 3 hardcoat anodize. This process ensures that the finish wont chip, flake, or fade from UV exposure unlike many paints or other finishing processes
-No drilling or permanent modification is required to install this product. It is installed via three existing fastener points on the roll cage
-Made in Arizona using precision CNC machining centers
-Small batch production. As a small business our costs are higher than that of a large corporation. To compensate for this, we make quality and attention to detail our top priorities. No product leaves our shop without a thorough inspection and dimensional measurements taken at every step along the way
-Limited lifetime warranty
-Free shipping to lower 48

Q: Why should you buy this instead of one of the many cheaper velcro strap alternatives?

A: Our system requires only a single button push to deploy. In a situation where seconds count and adrenaline is flowing you don't want to fumble with loose straps or awkward velcro designs. Also, many of the velcro mounts on the market take up otherwise useful space on the roll bar, where as our system takes up a space that is not commonly used for storage bags, flashlight holders, etc. Not to mention that, in my completely unbiased opinion ;), our mount looks much more professional than budget offerings and better fits the JL's mix of utilitarian and high-tech design themes.

I can answer any questions regarding the Quick Deploy Extinguisher mount on this post, or, feel free to contact us through our website HERE

Remember to enter the code JLTEN at checkout for 10% off!

Jeep Wrangler JL Quick Deploy Extinguisher ext1
Jeep Wrangler JL Quick Deploy Extinguisher ext3
Jeep Wrangler JL Quick Deploy Extinguisher ext2
Jeep Wrangler JL Quick Deploy Extinguisher DSC_0031.JPG
Sponsored

Reactions: J0E

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Any idea yet if this will fit on the 2-door?

Seems like it might somewhere on the angled C-pillar like the M.O.R.E. and American Adventure LAB mounts do, but kinda hard to take a gamble at that price (don't get me wrong, your mount looks awesome). Thanks!

OP
OP
Mark Precision Automotive
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Any idea yet if this will fit on the 2-door?

Seems like it might somewhere on the angled C-pillar like the M.O.R.E. and American Adventure LAB mounts do, but kinda hard to take a gamble at that price (don't get me wrong, your mount looks awesome). Thanks!
Hello, Thanks for the compliment! There are a number of changes that would be required for the two door. In particular the orientation of the extinguisher so that it doesn't take up real estate in the cargo area. We would like to see how the model for the unlimited is received before tackling another variant.
Regards,
Jeff

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Hello, Thanks for the compliment! There are a number of changes that would be required for the two door. In particular the orientation of the extinguisher so that it doesn't take up real estate in the cargo area. We would like to see how the model for the unlimited is received before tackling another variant.
Regards,
Jeff
Bummer, thanks! And personally, I'd prefer it to be located exactly like the M.O.R.E., AAL and Etsy mount, at an angle above the rear driver's side rollbar. Seems like it would take up the least amount of usable cargo space and in an emergency, it's probably just as quick to access an extinguisher from the rear than messing with fold-down seats.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quick Deploy Extinguisher Image1

Apples491

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR in Hydro Blue, 2004 Lexus GX470
I'd be interested in just the bracket without the included extinguisher. A BC/Dry Chemical extinguisher pretty much guarantees the Jeep will be totaled anyway, as the static buildup from the discharge fries most electronics. I'd rather carry a Halotron extinguisher.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'd be interested in just the bracket without the included extinguisher. A BC/Dry Chemical extinguisher pretty much guarantees the Jeep will be totaled anyway, as the static buildup from the discharge fries most electronics. I'd rather carry a Halotron extinguisher.
Hi Nick,
Thanks for bringing up the Halotron extinguisher. Unfortunately the diameter of the bottle is 3.0" and we based our mount on 3.25" diameter.
Regards,
Jeff

Apples491

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Nick,
Thanks for bringing up the Halotron extinguisher. Unfortunately the diameter of the bottle is 3.0" and we based our mount on 3.25" diameter.
Regards,
Jeff
Oh well. Hopefully you bring one out for a Halotron at some point. I'm back to looking for a quality mount.

OP
OP
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Oh well. Hopefully you bring one out for a Halotron at some point. I'm back to looking for a quality mount.
Have you purchased the extinguisher yet? If so we could confirm diameter.

OP
OP
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Not yet. Halotron extinguishers I've found are all 2.5lb with 3" diameters though.
So instead of making changes to the mount why don't we make changes to the bottle. I have a possible solution that would be low cost if you are interested.

Sponsored

Apples491

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So instead of making changes to the mount why don't we make changes to the bottle. I have a possible solution that would be low cost if you are interested.
I appreciate and thank you for the effort, but I pulled the trigger on the AAL mount. Not crazy about using the hose clamps, but I prefer the vertical mounting on the back side of the roll bar

OP
OP
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I appreciate and thank you for the effort, but I pulled the trigger on the AAL mount. Not crazy about using the hose clamps, but I prefer the vertical mounting on the back side of the roll bar
Good deal.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.