PRP Seat Covers

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I have the non-rubicon but would rather the Molle back... Will this work or are my seats (sport) missing something that would allow this to work?
Sponsored

DeborahB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Love love love the PRP seat covers!!! I think they look fantastic. They are making covers for the 2 door, but when I ordered their online link for the 2 door JL wasn’t up and running yet. I got Daytona black and carbon fiber in the center with red stitching and red Daytona on the shoulder.

C31A2DF5-6B4C-49F4-A055-6E17B19FD838.jpeg

nellipj

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered mine this morning. Can’t wait to get them installed.

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
Love love love the PRP seat covers!!! I think they look fantastic. They are making covers for the 2 door, but when I ordered their online link for the 2 door JL wasn’t up and running yet. I got Daytona black and carbon fiber in the center with red stitching and red Daytona on the shoulder.

C31A2DF5-6B4C-49F4-A055-6E17B19FD838.jpeg
i like your combo. hows the carbon fiber vinyl feel? is there texture? and hows the daytona feel?

DeborahB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
i like your combo. hows the carbon fiber vinyl feel? is there texture? and hows the daytona feel?
Very light texture on the carbon fiber. Gives it a little bit of a textured look, but still smooth. The Daytona is very smooth and somewhat matte which I prefer.

Sponsored

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very light texture on the carbon fiber. Gives it a little bit of a textured look, but still smooth. The Daytona is very smooth and somewhat matte which I prefer.
hows it feel on AZ heat? lol does it make you sweat?

DeborahB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
hows it feel on AZ heat? lol does it make you sweat?
If they are sitting in direct sun you bet they will burn your ass, but I feel they are more comfortable because I don’t stick to them with pants on and once the cab is cool with a/c they actually feel cooler than the cloth. Not to mention dog hair slides right off which is an added bonus

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If they are sitting in direct sun you bet they will burn your ass, but I feel they are more comfortable because I don’t stick to them with pants on and once the cab is cool with a/c they actually feel cooler than the cloth. Not to mention dog hair slides right off which is an added bonus
i want to find someone that has suede added to the middle portion of the seat to see what that feels like. i was thinking daytona for all and suede in the middle and head rest. im in ohio and i think suede would be a nice touch. probably only on the front section and all daytona black in the rear.

pakzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I have the non-rubicon but would rather the Molle back... Will this work or are my seats (sport) missing something that would allow this to work?
I don't think you will be able to add the "stock" molle back that the Rubicons have. I'm assuming that the Sport/Sport S seats don't have the attachment points to put the plastic peice on the back of your seats, and if they did they would be inside the seat, which means you're going to have to remove your stock cover to get to them.

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I don't think you will be able to add the "stock" molle back that the Rubicons have. I'm assuming that the Sport/Sport S seats don't have the attachment points to put the plastic peice on the back of your seats, and if they did they would be inside the seat, which means you're going to have to remove your stock cover to get to them.
Thought that was the case but wanted conformation. Thanks for the reply. Looks like its the ole pocket for me...

Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Thought that was the case but wanted conformation. Thanks for the reply. Looks like its the ole pocket for me...
The Bartact Tactical seat covers have the molle backs. Similar price and great product.

algoo31

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Mine seem to have wrinkles in them that I cant get out, is this normal? Also we dont have sunshine in my area for another 6 months..soo sunlight isn't an option.

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
These things look fantastic! I went with:
  • PRP Logo Color:
    No Logo

• Stitch Color:
    Yellow

• Back Color:
    203-Daytona Light Gray Vinyl

• Center Color:
    54-Graphite Gray Tweed

• Arm Color:
    54-Graphite Gray Tweed

• Band Color:
    203-Daytona Light Gray Vinyl
I am really impressed on how FCA managed to make the JL's interior feel high quality yet somewhat luxurious while still resembling simple and functional. But I felt the black interior was just too much black, making individual details irrelevant because it was so dark. So I went with the gray tweed to lighten the cabin, bringing more contrast between the fabric elements and the hard elements. Combined with the body colored dashboard, the interior feels much more balanced. It's mature, pleasing and cheery. Every detail seems more noticeable now that there is separation between the colors and textures.

48227520191_437c0b23ab_c.jpg

48227583632_de1870abb3_c.jpg

48227520276_6385c642e5_c.jpg

48227520401_27d9f8d666_c.jpg

48227583867_1b9dee5fd8_c.jpg

48227583762_d1d742bab1_c.jpg
Love the looks of those.
Do you have a link to the supplier please?