DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
The shark-nose Cherokee has really grown on me. I didn't like it at first, but now I think it's cool. Different from every other car on the road, and not in a hideous way like the Juke. Hyundai and Toyota were copying the style for their concepts in L.A.

I also see a lot of them around too, so they must be selling.

It's just unfortunate that they named it the Cherokee. Would have been better to call it the Shark or Razortooth or something.

crossover.jpg
Yeah, I didn't like it until the Trail Hawk came out. It has grown on me, too. Still a little strange, though. The one I really liked was the Commander. There are a few around where I live that have Hemis and lifts. They look great, and they seem popular on the used market. They seem to be holding up well, too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JayV

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
Speaking of progress, I'll be putting my order for a JL as soon as Sprintex or Magnuson releases a supercharger for it cos I can't go back to a naturally aspirated Pentastar again but I think your post is one in the category of being "off topic" at best.

Sure, people don't have much to talk about right now but that's a good time to listen instead of being condescending. Just saying...
Condescending? Off topic? If you can't see a) the humor, and b) the parallel I'm drawing to the JL discussion, that's just sad. Pardon me for trying to bring some levity to the forum.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Be cool, guys. Misunderstandings are common in text communication. We've all misunderstood and have been misunderstood many times, in the absence of body language and voice inflection.

We have to be slow to anger and quick to forgive. I'm not preaching, but reminding myself, more than anything.
Sponsored