Prodigy Performance Turbo Kits

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
A

As of now I am in a battle because Prodigy refuses with the facts. I offer you the measured facts. They offer you advertising.
That’s very unfortunate and sorry to hear this. Hopefully both parties can come to a resolution soon!
Sponsored

jimlove9771

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Retird
That’s very unfortunate and sorry to hear this. Hopefully both parties can come to a resolution soon!
Most likely not gonna happen. Their product is what it is and it is not likely to improve. You spend your money where you choose.

jimlove9771

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retird
Most likely not gonna happen. Their product is what it is and it is not likely to improve. You spend your money where you choose.
Something else that you potential buyers might want to know. Those results which showed the most favorable but still not within 50 % of Prodigy’s projections were achieved by an independent tuning company which by the way Prodigy at one time hired them to solve a problem which Prodigy could not solve. In case you think I’m am not being truthful that company is OST Dyno. Contact [email protected].

Bottom line, buy something else, ... anything else.
:

Last edited:

jimlove9771

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retird
Something else that you potential buyers might want to know. Those results which showed the most favorable but still not within 50 % of Prodigy’s projections were achieved by an independent tuning company which by the way Prodigy at one time hired them to solve a problem which Prodigy could not solve. In case you think I’m am not being truthful than the company is OST Dyno. Contact [email protected].
If you notice Prodigy would/did not answer because they know I know the truth.

I don’t know if I made this clear but I will attempt to do so now.
I have no animosity towards any of the founders or employees of a prodigy. However I sincerely believe that this particular JL Turbo is not worth the money. Good luck If you decide otherwise.
Sponsored

Last edited: