Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Can someone post measurements of the total height of your XR? Include what top you have as well. If you have a sky top it’s a bonus. Planning to pick mine up and will be staying in the city, and parking garages have limited clearances.
I have the standard black top and mine measures slightly over 74” without the steel bumper group. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Sponsored

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I was looking at my window sticker (still awaiting shipping from the factory). They do odd things, like the cold weather option doesn’t list a heated steering wheel, the LED package only lists LED tail lights, it states only a rear 4:56 axel (is it supposed to be just the rear one or front and rear?), my floor mats disappeared (like many others, probably due to them being back ordered). Anyone notice those things on their window stickers?
Just got my window sticker, mine also states the same as yours 🤷‍♂️

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I was looking at my window sticker (still awaiting shipping from the factory). They do odd things, like the cold weather option doesn’t list a heated steering wheel, the LED package only lists LED tail lights, it states only a rear 4:56 axel (is it supposed to be just the rear one or front and rear?), my floor mats disappeared (like many others, probably due to them being back ordered). Anyone notice those things on their window stickers?
My window sticker is the same way. I think it’s just how they do it.While I can’t confirm it has a heated steering wheel, I can tell by pics it has Led headlights.

Sponsored

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
It looks awesome in person! We are very happy with our choice! Even goes nicely with the tan interior option!
OH! Lets see some interior shots...I ordered the tan interior too and I don't see too many people post here about it...

Angryblue333

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ordered a Gecko JLUR with the XR package on 7/30. I was able to pull up the build sheet today and my dealer told me it was shipped to body vendor. Estimated ship date is 10/1. Build highlights below:

3.6 w/eTorque
Premium soft top
Advanced Safety Group and regular safety group
Premium audio w/8.4
LED lighting
Tow package
Gorilla glass

I'm gonna miss my 2015 JKUR, but I'm sure I'll manage!
I was able to pull up my window sticker this morning! It's all happening!

Sponsored

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Granite picked up from Gupton! Amazing experience!
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 4EF96C63-7F3B-442B-A70C-C1D757536F0F
LOVE THIS! It's the closest I've seen to a Sting-Gray and it sure looks pretty....congrats!

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation