Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

boomersooner

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Unlimited Rubicon (On Order)
For those with recent deliveries, when did you place your order?
Sponsored

StinGrayRXR

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR Sting Gray - Ordered 2/10/22
Clubs

PIcked mine up on Saturday - love it. Was surprised how much higher it was then my 2018 Rubicon. I can barely reach the back window to close it now.
image_50449153.JPG
Normally not a huge fan of yellow, but that looks really, really good. Seen other HV with painted top and flares, but you chose wisely going with black. A black satin grill would have been the cherry on top, but that’s just me. Enjoy!

NYJeepGirl74

First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Normally not a huge fan of yellow, but that looks really, really good. Seen other HV with painted top and flares, but you chose wisely going with black. A black satin grill would have been the cherry on top, but that’s just me. Enjoy!
I went back and forth about the grill. Figured I could order a satan one later if I wanted to change it.

First Name
Doyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 CJ5 Buick V6
Ordered my JLU Willys XR on 4/20, Dealer called me this weekend and said it has a ship date of 6/10 so we'll see what happens.

Sponsored

Bokonon_FL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Ordered my JLU Willys XR on 4/20, Dealer called me this weekend and said it has a ship date of 6/10 so we'll see what happens.
My JLU Willys XR has the same “ship date” of 6/10. This is generally te day that it will enter production. We’re going to be twins!

Sponsored

Fftoddster

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two many
Clubs

Have any of you with the extreme recon package found it’s hard to not be all over the road?
Completely stock Rubicon 2 dr and feel like its all over the road. Just a Jeep thing? Could not imagine what it would feel like with the 392?

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Have any of you with the extreme recon package found it’s hard to not be all over the road?
What's Your tire pressure at? Mine rides/drives better than My previous Jeep also a Rubicon