Sponsored

Please show me some tan interiors

cbasil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Feels like all I've seen are black interior shots. If you've seen any with tan, or that's what you chose to buy, go ahead and spam this thread up with pics. Please and thank you!
Sponsored

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
Feels like all I've seen are black interior shots. If you've seen any with tan, or that's what you chose to buy, go ahead and spam this thread up with pics. Please and thank you!

There is one in the big "Delivery" thread towards the very end. White Rubi

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
Zero regrets, I personally don’t like a red dash and the tan just looks more unique (everyone has a black interior).

B8697C24-5295-4519-919A-20F0852D2432.jpeg

BCCA273E-279D-4C53-9B90-3976A630F4F1.jpeg

5DF3A978-6568-491C-B889-801B88ECB218.jpeg

F2736066-ABD2-450D-9704-91A2E42C2C74.jpeg
Man that looks great. Obviously a very subjective choice but I do not like black leather at all. Also not a fan of red dash.

I'm still deciding on which JL to get, may end up with Sport with tan cloth. My buddy just placed an order for white Rubi 2-door, manual, with the tan leather.

Sponsored

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
It actually looks great, its weird because the camera makes it look lighter but its a bit darker, looks awesome, mine was a factory order but it was the only one around with the tan interior, absolutely zero regrets, open top in the summer it will look even better

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
It actually looks great, its weird because the camera makes it look lighter but its a bit darker, looks awesome, mine was a factory order but it was the only one around with the tan interior, absolutely zero regrets, open top in the summer it will look even better
I'm going to have to see one in person I guess. All the pictures I'm seeing are showing a much lighter color than I would want but I understand how the camera can make that shift. Even though my preference is for the cloth I could go for leather if the tan is the right color.

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon (Only missing Proxy) / 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 6.4" Box w/eTorque
Occupation
Engineer
As I said I like it, wish it were a little darker but it looked good with the interior, and its different. All other 2018 JLUs I've seen has the black with the red, the red I've seen on other jeeps fade and turn a near pinkish (probably from sun and getting wet). I factory ordered mine and wanted different :D

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

techieanalyst

First Name
EC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
the white you see is the Mopar Head Liner or whatever they call it

Jl Jill

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee trailhawk & JL Sahara ❤
I pick up my Sahara Jl Saturday bright white tan interior. I have not seen the tan in person there are none around here and I am driving out of town to pick this one up. You are so right some photos look almost white and some darker. I was hoping it was a little darker tan so good to hear.
Sponsored