Sponsored

PINCH ME! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT, CAN YOU? I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

AncientCityJL

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR and 2022 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
amateur tattoo artist and semi-professional race car driver
$30,000 of options on a $35,000 Jeep
I would not have thought that could be possible
Luckily my model has so few available options or I'll bet I would have loaded it up too.
Nice ride - hope you love it 🍻 😎 :jk:
-now for another $10,000 of aftermarket addons - lol-

$10k?! That won't even pay for one aftermarket axle, Brian! Here's a beer :beer: and a drink to another $30k in after market add-ons, Earlmighty!!!! Enjoy your successful negotiating and beautiful new Jeep

J - just
E - empty
E - every
P - pocket

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I took delivery of my special ordered Earl Wrangler Willys today from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. I got such a good deal ($10,000 OFF MSRP ON A JEEP WRANGLER WILLYS) that I just can't believe it, even till now, with the Jeep sitting in my garage.

Please, reach out to Mike Clinnin (770-713-5364) and order your special Jeep. If you don't want to wait, you can get a SIMILAR deal on an IN STOCK Jeep Wrangler. He has over 60 Jeep Wranglers IN STOCK or IN TRANSIT! New CDJR Cars for Sale | CDJR Dealerships in Buford, GA | Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

He does business nationwide and with this kind of deal, I'm a customer for life.

MSRP:
1675912278370.png

MY PURCHASE PRICE:
1675906466714.png

Taking Delivery 😎:
1675907070880.png
Congratulations!! Couldn't stop looking out the window at my jeep in the driveway after I got it. Best feeling ever.

LARSONEM

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
A $65k Willys? At that point just get a Rubi XR or a plain Sport and put the money back in with mods!
I was thinking the exact same thing. Exactly why I just skipped ahead to order/but the Rubi to begin with especially since so much is standard equipment on a Rubi anyways.

Sponsored

Bingo blue

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU eco diesel
I took delivery of my special ordered Earl Wrangler Willys today from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. I got such a good deal ($10,000 OFF MSRP ON A JEEP WRANGLER WILLYS) that I just can't believe it, even till now, with the Jeep sitting in my garage.

Please, reach out to Mike Clinnin (770-713-5364) and order your special Jeep. If you don't want to wait, you can get a SIMILAR deal on an IN STOCK Jeep Wrangler. He has over 60 Jeep Wranglers IN STOCK or IN TRANSIT! New CDJR Cars for Sale | CDJR Dealerships in Buford, GA | Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

He does business nationwide and with this kind of deal, I'm a customer for life.

MSRP:
1675912278370.png

MY PURCHASE PRICE:
1675906466714.png

Taking Delivery 😎:
1675907070880.png
Very good looking willys! Having a great dealership experience is priceless. Congrats!

OP
OP
Earlmighty

Earlmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XRP Earl Willy's Unlimited
Occupation
I.T.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Exactly why I just skipped ahead to order/but the Rubi to begin with especially since so much is standard equipment on a Rubi anyways.
Besides the
Lol ! Did not see the Dual Door group ! One of the best options… in my opinion..
Good job on the good deal !! Way to go !
Thank you 😁 They do not offer Dual Door Group with Earl Clear-Coat or else this would have been a $70k Willy’s :LOL:

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

Lol ! Did not see the Dual Door group ! One of the best options… in my opinion..
Good job on the good deal !! Way to go !
Yeah, I still kick myself for not getting it on mine.

Sponsored

LARSONEM

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I made 3 trips to my dealer in January 2022 to order my 2022 Rubicon Unlimited at invoice price. Original window sticker was $60,025. Four days later the Priced Order Confirmation came back at $62,355. I asked the salesman what the price would be and all he could tell me was that it would be at invoice as we had agreed to. Turns out there was a price guarantee on the invoice so I got it for the original invoice price of $56,782. Then I was able to get a Chrysler Friends and Family discount through a Chrysler retiree friend that dropped the price to the PP amount of $56,289. Turns out Chrysler has had multiple price increases since then raising the price of a 2023 model similarly equipped to nearly $66,000. Glad I bought when I did.
Jeep Wrangler JL PINCH ME! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT, CAN YOU? I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. EE1BB98B-3CBD-4D42-A6AF-7F2E99C88650

MedVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon

MSRP:
Jeep Wrangler JL PINCH ME! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT, CAN YOU? I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. EE1BB98B-3CBD-4D42-A6AF-7F2E99C88650

MY PURCHASE PRICE:

Taking Delivery 😎:
PINCH ME! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT, CAN YOU? I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
When I saw this statement I thought Jeep was removing the stupid dual battery system and replacing it for a "normal" system at no charge to the owner.

MoabRat

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Dual door group, dangit! I didn't even know that was a thing. Dangit Dangit

Good jeep

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Retired
I think you did good on your buy.

Wife's 2022 Rubicon Unlimited 4 dr Diesel .......$61,779 includes some options, no Recon package
and her 2022 Rubicon Unlimited 4 dr 392......$82,008 some options, no recon package, did not offer at the time

20220723_095016 (3).jpg
Sponsored