HALLSEY09

First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Hey, I'm trying to sell my 08' wrangler X
2 door, 6-speed and hard top. It's in mint condition with 15k miles on it. Any idea what I can get for it? I don't see many of these around. Thank you all for the help and direction
Jeep Wrangler JL Picture 20220622_173158

20220622_173654.jpg
Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
That is a nice looking Ride, plus the low mileage will help. Used Wranglers are selling for a premium right now. But, pricing does very by logistically where one resides. The demand in that area. I would do a Kelly blue book on it, look at Craigslist, truck trader, cargurus for your area. Then what ever number that you come up with, add another 20% to it for negotiating price. Good luck with your sale. 20% may seem high, but KBB doesn’t seem to have kept up with the current premium prices. Good Luck….

OP
OP
HALLSEY09

HALLSEY09

First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
That is a nice looking Ride, plus the low mileage will help. Used Wranglers are selling for a premium right now. But, pricing does very by logistically where one resides. The demand in that area. I would do a Kelly blue book on it, look at Craigslist, truck trader, cargurus for your area. Then what ever number that you come up with, add another 20% to it for negotiating price. Good luck with your sale. 20% may seem high, but KBB doesn’t seem to have kept up with the current premium prices. Good Luck….
Hey thanks! Yeah that's kind of what my thinking was. As far as adding a little to over KBB. Any good suggestion on which site is best to sell on? Or just list on all of them?

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Hey thanks! Yeah that's kind of what my thinking was. As far as adding a little to over KBB. Any good suggestion on which site is best to sell on? Or just list on all of them?
I would list it on all of them, plus this Forums Classified section.
Sponsored