Sponsored

Picked it up !

BadWolf

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Sarge Green)
Second this... most all mine were loose!
I must have the greatest dealer of all times. The first thing I checked when I picked up my Rubicon in February were the fuses and relays, and everyone of them was firmly seated. The sales guy even laughed and said it's one of the first things they check when they get a Jeep in.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I see the new wiring has a module which uses that 12 V line to do the work, the interconnects are just a signal for the module, take the electrical load off of the vehicle wiring and switches and let the battery line do it. I like that.
Routing the red 12V power wire from aft to fore was a huge annoyance. I've never had a problem with the tow hitch harnesses (OEM or aftermarket) that I've installed which took power from the inline connections at the tail lights. The electrical current requirement is pretty modest; doubly so if the trailer has LED lighting, as mine does.

Said 12V wire was evident on every brand of hitch harness that I shopped for the Wrangler, so I simply purchased the one with the best rating. Anyway, the job is done and everything works.

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
Congratulations on the new 2 door, enjoy it!

missionale

First Name
Jeepie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Me too - shout out to Anthony Sida at GilroyCDJR asida@gillautogroup for outstanding service - TreadLightly Program accepted. Now on to a pile of parts in the garage - AEV Bumpers - Winch-AEV Dualsport 2.5-33 tires/rims-ARB Storage Drawer etc etc etc....
Jeep Wrangler JL Picked it up ! Jee

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Me too - shout out to Anthony Sida at GilroyCDJR asida@gillautogroup for outstanding service - TreadLightly Program accepted. Now on to a pile of parts in the garage - AEV Bumpers - Winch-AEV Dualsport 2.5-33 tires/rims-ARB Storage Drawer etc etc etc....
Jeep Wrangler JL Picked it up ! Jee
Hydro Blue awesome!!
Sponsored