First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Anyone remeber the stickers found mostly on Jeeps years ago that said “Official Hummer Recovery Vehicle”?
Sponsored

xylodan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Here's a crazy idea . . . why not just take a little good-natured ribbing instead of contributing to the 'victim' culture. Shoot back how unreliable his luxury off roader is and then go get a beer together.
Victim culture? Please. I was just making a joke. Not sure which is worse, the victim culture or those who have been triggered and traumatized by it, but you're both wings on the same bird.

Charmagne

First Name
Charmagne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80th AE JL
LOL - I just shelled out more money for my Jeep than any other car I've ever had - including my BMW. I am happy to be a peasant and know I'm in good company. ;)

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Love the Peasant Edition sticker. I may keep that one in mind; it's a bit more direct that the one I had made for my JLU.

Jeep Wrangler JL Peasant??? Unc2

I call their other car (Subaru Forrester) their lesbian car.
A good friend of mine, an NRA-certified instructor with a collection of medals from Camp Perry, reluctantly traded his Mazda sedan for a Subaru wagon because the former was functionally useless in snow. He has nothing but praise for the Subaru's capability in inclement weather. A night and day difference as he describes it.

My boy also enjoys tweaking what he calls "the traditional Subaru constituency" with a well-placed decal or two on the rear glass. They reflect his interest in the shooting arts, which isn't something that one normally sees (as a decal, etc.) on that brand of vehicle.

Considering how much my 4 door Willy‘s cost… I think peasant misses the mark by quite a bit…
Yep. Those who view Wranglers as downmarket haven't glanced at their window stickers recently.

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Love the Peasant Edition sticker. I may keep that one in mind; it's a bit more direct that the one I had made for my JLU.

Jeep Wrangler JL Peasant??? Unc2

A good friend of mine, an NRA-certified instructor with a collection of medals from Camp Perry, reluctantly traded his Mazda sedan for a Subaru wagon because the former was functionally useless in snow. He has nothing but praise for the Subaru's capability in inclement weather. A night and day difference as he describes it.
I traded in my second Subaru on my new Rubicon. Subarus are great cars in their segment. They are a lot roomier than people thing, they are easy to configure to haul people or cargo, they are fantastic in inclement weather.

They get the job done without any drama. But they're.... boring. so I went back to having a Jeep for a daily driver.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Is it ground hog day... This same thread was started a few months ago..... I think off the same Range Rover..... which I think was in Atlanta?
if it was Ground Hogs Day we’d be seeing the same thread every day

Jeep Wrangler JL Peasant??? F132C704-BE1A-4E44-A8B8-C02BD1188BF7

Sponsored

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
At least use proper grammar if you want to talk down to someone.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
Kind of opposite of the sticker- driving home tonight I saw a fairly new looking Range Rover delivering pizza.
Probably the Range Rover driver delivering pizza's was the pizza franchise owner who couldn't find anyone willing to get off unemployment to be a delivery driver.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Probably the Range Rover driver delivering pizza's was the pizza franchise owner who couldn't find anyone willing to get off unemployment to be a delivery driver.
I can’t find it, but wasn’t there an old commercial where they show a guy delivering pizzas in a 3 series to make his lease payments?

halsjeep

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
They are land rovers because they can't handle water/mud. Pretty sure my two Jeeps are worth more than than that Range Rover.

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I used to work with 3 guys who worked for a billionaire at their previous job. These were regular dudes who got attached to a lifestyle that was not their own. They all drove new LR4's at the time. At the time I was driving a Tacoma. They all had their yucks at my expense because of my low budget ride. However, I stopped counting how many times I had to pick them up at the Rover dealership because their rigs were being "serviced" for several days. Among the issues were failed air ride height system, various electrical issues, fail to start, etc... One day I went to pick one of the guys up at the dealership and I noticed that as he walked away from his SUV the locks were continuously opening and closing by themselves! 😆
Sponsored