Sargeoverland

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
If your buddy has a Taco, make sure he checks out Expedition Essentials at the Expo.
My buddy is Tyler from Tacoma3g he’s been to their place in Washington. Not sure if you are them
Sponsored

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
My buddy is Tyler from Tacoma3g he’s been to their place in Washington. Not sure if you are them
I am not them, but I do design work for the owner. I like doing his stuff because he cares about making a quality product, not just something cheap to make money off of.

OP
OP
Sargeoverland

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
I am not them, but I do design work for the owner. I like doing his stuff because he cares about making a quality product, not just something cheap to make money off of.
Yeah back when I had my taco we built Tacoma3g and partnered with them doing things

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Yeah back when I had my taco we built Tacoma3g and partnered with them doing things
The forum Taco3g? If so that is cool I'm pretty familiar with it. I've gotten to know the toyota's pretty well from my time ExE.

OP
OP
Sargeoverland

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
The forum Taco3g? If so that is cool I'm pretty familiar with it. I've gotten to know the toyota's pretty well from my time ExE.
Yep that’s it. Are you headed to the expo?

Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
We had a blast at the Expo.
And damn, some of these guys (and you guys I'm sure) dump a LOT of money into their rigs.
I'm not talking $10k, 20k.... We saw $100k+ stuff. Crazy. Awesome, but crazy expensive.

Camped right next to the Expo in the pine trees.
Nice and cool for the weekend.

Ended up buying a set of recovery trax.
A potty privacy thing for my wife and daughters.

And, I rode in the new Bronco.
It has some cool tech that my 2020 doesn't have. And it definitely is competent.
But quality is a bit lacking.
And it's not even close to something I would consider. Even if I hadn't just bought a Jeep 2 years ago.

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Here was our setup.
Jeep Wrangler JL Overland expo west 20210925_164129

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

We had a great time over the weekend at Overland Expo West in Flagstaff. What a beautiful area with the Ponderosa Pines!

Who else went? Did you camp on site or remote? We ended up camping at Lakeview Campgrounds. 20 mins out from Expo.

Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase

We had a great time over the weekend at Overland Expo West in Flagstaff. What a beautiful area with the Ponderosa Pines!

Who else went? Did you camp on site or remote? We ended up camping at Lakeview Campgrounds. 20 mins out from Expo.
We were there too. Had a great time. Looks like you found a beautiful spot there by the lake.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
We were there too. Had a great time. Looks like you found a beautiful spot there by the lake.
The camp spot was great. It was first come first serve. Got there early enough to get a good one. I guess the spots at the end you can now reserve. It had a 1/2 mile trail down to the lake. Heard the Elk all night across the lake. It was awesome.

Av8Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I'm new to the whole Overlanding experience so to get started we attended the Overland Expo West in Loveland. Great time, lots to see and think about.

Anyway I shot this video, no narrative, not trying to sell anything, just lots of great things to point a camera at!

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm new to the whole Overlanding experience so to get started we attended the Overland Expo West in Loveland. Great time, lots to see and think about.

Anyway I shot this video, no narrative, not trying to sell anything, just lots of great things to point a camera at!

Cool video!
Sponsored