OP

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
Hello all, it seems that everyone’s orders are pushed through if not pushing through. Not too much of a delay for me other than taking a few extra weeks over traditional build(I ordered a manual with half doors). Ordered on 5/4, it’s in transit now. I will post pictures once it arrives!

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK

Sponsored

OP
OP

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
Just in time for a rain filled cloudy skied humid aired Michigan weekend. But that Jeep will lift your spirits! Looks awesome, congrats.
Lol, it’s terrible. I got it on Tuesday. Had the top off and doors off. Now it’s in the garage waiting for sun.😢😢

OP
OP

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
This looks amazing! I think the half doors and the hydro blue really make each other pop! Excellent combo.
Thank you! I added a tonneau cover and it really just completed it.

Sponsored

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Thank you! I added a tonneau cover and it really just completed it.
Doss it work with a soft top? If so how much effort is needed to take it off? I've been looking for something to cover the cargo area so I can leave my windows in a reasonably secure area, but everything that I've found to this point won't let a soft top lock in.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
While you wait….

Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay 134FF675-5603-434D-891B-87A8400EE64B
Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay 898133B6-97AA-4265-9306-5F3CEFFB1401
Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay F0AD05E6-5574-4C28-B3DF-9A06C92630DA

OP
OP

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
Doss it work with a soft top? If so how much effort is needed to take it off? I've been looking for something to cover the cargo area so I can leave my windows in a reasonably secure area, but everything that I've found to this point won't let a soft top lock in.
I dont think it’ll work with the soft top on. I have a hard top and had to buy a tailgate bar to use the cover.

OP
OP

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
I dont think it’ll work with the soft top on. I have a hard top and had to buy a tailgate bar to use the cover.
It might work, add a picture of what the Jeep side rails look like with the windows out. The cover slides in under the side rails on the side and then slips into the channel on the tailgate bar. Takes about 3 minutes to put on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cateachertom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21JLU
Half doors are here for me! However I ordered in December and they came at end of March. Others like @Archeonomy ordered in Sept/Oct and waited 4-5 months like myself. So 2-3 months waiting is not bad!

Jeep Wrangler JL Orders with half doors on delay image
What door hanger did you get or did you make it yourself? I have the half doors and am trying to decide how I am going to stow my doors.
Sponsored