Ordered rack, need cargo storage

-lenny-

First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR EcoDiesel
Could not pass up sweet deal on a Rhino Rack on NorthRidge, and now I need some cargo storage. I don’t want one of the aero containers, as I will have to remove this when not in use. Was thinking more of 1 or 2 rectangular hardcases that secure to the pioneer platform.
anyone have any BlackFriday leads?
Bonus Points if they have a reasonably priced distributor in Canada.
Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I bolted a Pelican gun case to my RR. Works great for longer items. Easy to use and no leaks. You just have to get some RR track nuts and drill some holes.
I'm not looking now so I don't have any leads on deals.

REDCOMETJLUXR

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
+1 for pelican and using their mounts, easy to mount on and off and spots to safely secure/lock them. Used them every other weekend pretty much, dropped it a few times and no leaks no cracks. I have the BX140R and I can fit 2 chairs, air up/down lines, 2 bag of tools, bag with powertools, recovery gear and a lot of just incase things.
F893D463-6B98-41FD-8E14-7AF18886951A.jpeg
B6F93BF1-DDB3-4278-9933-26F56E24B3F3.jpeg

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Could not pass up sweet deal on a Rhino Rack on NorthRidge, and now I need some cargo storage. I don’t want one of the aero containers, as I will have to remove this when not in use. Was thinking more of 1 or 2 rectangular hardcases that secure to the pioneer platform.
anyone have any BlackFriday leads?
Bonus Points if they have a reasonably priced distributor in Canada.

Thanks for the order @-lenny-, we appreciate it.

Pelican isn't doing a Black Friday sale this year (that we're aware of). We do have some of last year's dark gray boxes left at 20%+ off MSRP:

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/blowout/bx85-dkgry-pelican-cargo-case-bx85s-dark-grey

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/blowout/bx80-dkgry-pelican-bx80-cargo-case-dark-grey

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/blowout/bx50-dkgry-pelican-bx50-cargo-case-dark-grey

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
What about Rubbermaid Roughneck or Action Packers and some bungee cords or small ratchet straps? Might save hundreds of dollars.
Sponsored