First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Excited! This will be my 4th Jeep, all others were LJ’s. Round trip commute is 11 miles so it should get plenty of electric miles. About an hour for decent off-roading so I’ll squeeze that in when I can.
4xe Rubicon, Sting Grey, cold weather(I know I’m in San Diego but I love heated seats), tow package, gorilla glass and steel bumpers.

I know to expect 3-4 months but I was told that safety groups were main delay, does anyone have progress on their order that shows earlier timing?

thank you
Sponsored

PntBlnk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler HA 4xe
In the same boat…ordered mine Thursday and got the Vin today…now the wait begins which was the inspiration for my avatar!

OP
OP
Slumpbuster

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I have a trip to Tahoe in early March, kind of a dream but it would be great to have it by then.

Donp

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2022 4xe Rubi
Occupation
Retired
I have a trip to Tahoe in early March, kind of a dream but it would be great to have it by then.
In the same boat…ordered mine Thursday and got the Vin today…now the wait begins which was the inspiration for my avatar!
My dealer said parts backlog are mounting and to expect 16 to 20 weeks. This will be agony.

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
Be ready for a long wait. I ordered 12/14 still in D status as of Friday.

Sponsored

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
Be ready for a long wait. I ordered 12/14 still in D status as of Friday.
I think your salesman/dealership needs to make some phone calls. There are orders placed after December that are either in build status or already completed. There's no reason November & December orders should still be in D status while later orders are D1 (or greater) status

Yzfguy

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand cherokee , wrangler JLU Willys
I dread checking the status every time. It's only been a little over three weeks for me and I get so disappointed everytime I see "scheduling phase" :(

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
I think your salesman/dealership needs to make some phone calls. There are orders placed after December that are either in build status or already completed. There's no reason November & December orders should still be in D status while later orders are D1 (or greater) status
I emailed my dealer earlier today and got the reply below.

It is in D1 with an estimated ship date of 4/19! Hopefully it stays on track!

Daniel

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I emailed my dealer earlier today and got the reply below.

It is in D1 with an estimated ship date of 4/19! Hopefully it stays on track!

Daniel
that's good news! congrats!

dougywarren

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4xe Sahara
Yeah there's some weird things going on with the order of orders haha. I ordered a fully loaded Sahara 4xe 1/20 and got my sticker last week. Dealership said it should arrive mid-April

Sponsored

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah there's some weird things going on with the order of orders haha. I ordered a fully loaded Sahara 4xe 1/20 and got my sticker last week. Dealership said it should arrive mid-April
yeah it makes no sense. I could see it if there was a certain addition or package and it was on backorder. They obviously wouldn't be able to finish the build, but its nutty how January and February orders are in build status while some Oct, Nov & Dec order haven't even been scheduled yet

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
I ordered mine on 1/29 and still in "scheduling phase". 13 weeks and counting. *sigh*
Sponsored