Ordered 23 High Tide

CT High Tide

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 High Tide
Ordered a new 23’ on 11/11, dealer submitted and I’m in “C” status. Any thoughts on lead Times now? Vin has not been assigned yet. Not in any rush for it, as this will be a weekend vehicle only…. last Jeep was in high school, CJ5 back in the 80’s.. boy they have changed a bit!!
Sponsored

Shasha1334

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock edition
You’ll likely wait between 3-5 months. Just depends on the availability of the xtreme recon package

Capt. Don

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
Occupation
US Merchant Marine Master, 100T
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a new 23’ on 11/11, dealer submitted and I’m in “C” status. Any thoughts on lead Times now? Vin has not been assigned yet. Not in any rush for it, as this will be a weekend vehicle only…. last Jeep was in high school, CJ5 back in the 80’s.. boy they have changed a bit!!
Congratulations on your order. Did you order the carpet delete option? The etorque V-6? Why the High Tide model? The big Dana 44s (M210 Wide HD front, M220 Wide rear) with 4.56 gears, 4” wider track with wider wheels, 1.5” lift, 35s, performance brakes? Or something else? The etorque V-6 with the 850re trans and 4.56 axle gears has been an unexpected hoot to drive for me, as has the surprisingly easy to use and enjoyable Sunrider top. I had not expected much from either option and they both have exceeded my expectations. Keep us posted as to your progress with your new High Tide. Enjoy.
Sponsored